Friday Session of Bulgaria's Parliament Failed, Again
The regular Friday session of outgoing Bulgarian Parliament failed due to lack of quorum.
According to reports in Bulgarian-language media, in the hall were present 100 MPs from ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party and the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS). For a session is needed the presence of at least 121 MPs.
Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov dismissed the session.
Nationalist Ataka has been boycotting Parliament for three weeks, while opposition GERB leader Boyko Borisov said the parliamentary group of the party will only come to Parliament for the voting of the government resignation, which is expected to take place next Wednesday.
- » Tomorrow is the Official Start of the Second Phase of Line 3 of the Sofia Subway
- » Government Rejects BGN 5, 000 Cap on Cash Payments
- » Lilyana Pavlova Interrogated About NDK
- » Culture Minister: 'The Future of the National Palace of Culture is Stable'
- » Facebook Group with Restricted Access Warns of Tax Inspections
- » The Eco-Fund will Provide BGN 1.3 Million for the Purchase of Electrical Vehicles