Ruse Introduces First in Bulgaria Bike Path Network
Ruse is the first Bulgarian city to have a working bike path network as an integral part of the general urban development plan, the municipal council announced Thursday.
The local authority has approved the launch of the construction of the first 14 km of a project for an integrated urban transport system in the city of Ruse. It is funded by grants under the operational program Regional Development.
The project consists of eight components, and aims at the prospective development of cycling in an urban environment, the Ruse Municipality states.
The project for an integrated urban transport system in Ruse provides to ensure better accessibility of citizens to public transport, to improve traffic and safety. It is worth over BGN 29M, Dnevnik informs.
- » Bulgarian Teachers to Receive 15% Pay Rise This Fall
- » Yellow Code Announced for 7 Districts in Bulgaria Over Intense Rain
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Day of Education, Culture, Slavonic Alphabet
- » Many Clouds, Short Rains in Many Places in the Afternoon, with Thunders
- » Children From I to XII Grade in Bulgarian Schools Abroad Could be Taught in Bulgarian Language
- » In First Quarter of 2017, 926 100 Bulgarians Made Tourist Trips