Vietnam Interested in Importing Bulgarian Fruits, Vegetables
Vietnam has expressed great interest in importing Bulgarian fruits and vegetables, Bulgaria's Ministry of Agriculture informed Thursday.
Bulgaria's Minister of Agriculture, Dimitar Grekov has met with His Excellency the Ambassador of Vietnam Le Duc Luu, Thursday. The Ambassador pointed out that his country is interested mainly in the import of cherries, apples and tomatoes. He added that Bulgarian fruits are preferred on the Vietnamese market and are known for their excellent taste.
"We are willing to put in a great deal of effort in this direction and we will establish a contact between Bulgarian producers and Vietnamese businessmen," Minister Grekov said. He added that it is important for both parties to specify the requirements in terms of phytosanitary standards.
During the meeting have also been discussed the preparations for the 23rd session of the Bulgarian-Vietnamese joint commission. The session is scheduled to be held in Vietnam in November 2014.
- » Bulgarian Energy Commission Chairman: No Problems Expected Concerning EC Approval of NEC Loan
- » Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Bulgaria's Economy Is in Good Shape at Macro Level
- » Bulgarians Abroad Sent BGN 1 B Back Home in 2016
- » Bulgaria Should Prioritize Gas Links with Greece, Romania - EU Official
- » Citizen Deposits in Banks Grow by 6.9% Year-on-Year in August 2016
- » EC Not To Limit Free-of-Charge Roaming