Bulgaria's Government To Resign on July 23
The resignation of PM Plamen Oresharski and his government will be voted in Parliament next Wednesday, said Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov, quoted by Mediapool.bg.
Mikov made the statement after opposition GERB renewed their boycott of parliament sessions due to Bulgarian Socialist Party's refusal to support the update of the state budget.
It is expected that the boycott will continue on Friday.
“Next week's session is on Wednesday,” Mikov said. “If Oresharski has tendered his resignation, it will be deliberated on.”
Earlier today BSP MP Borislav Gutsanov suggested that the resignation might be delayed.
Oresharski had already hinted that he would resign on July 23, two days after the initially planned reopening of the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), which, however, was postponed for September.
- » Director of Bulgaria's Air Traffic Services Authority Replaced Overnight
- » Bulgaria's Govt to Vote on Allocating BGN 26.5 M to Flood-Hit Areas
- » Meeting with Turkey's Erdogan 'Perfectly Natural' - DPS Leader
- » Director of Southwestern Unit of Bulgaria's Customs Agency Dismissed - Report
- » Repairs of Flood-Damaged Rail Infrastructure in Bulgaria to Cost BGN 3.2M
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Govt Replaces 7 District Governors
Boyko, we are counting the days for you to return and place Bulgaria in its rightful place among our EU and North Atlantic partners.
Let's put an end to this plunderous year of being enslaved to Russia and Peevski. Tell SOUTHSTREAM , PUTIN and that FAT CORRUPT MAFIOSO MOTHERFUCKER PEEVSKI TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES. (in a threesome LOL)
Please come back and develop our infrastructure and develop our business industries.
Bulgaria needs you Boyko and GERB, I'm counting the days until October when you are elected once again.