BSP MP: Government Resignation May Be Delayed
The resignation of Bulgaria's Government may be postponed, said the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) MP Borislav Gutsanov.
“It is possible that the resignation of the government will be delayed, because of the eventual budget update,” Gutsanov told the Focus wire agency.
So far Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski hasn't set a date for his resignation, in spite the fact that the party leaders agreed on early elections on October 5.
On Wednesday Finance Minister Petar Chobanov said there will be another two-three government sessions, before the resignation.
- » Varna Airport Reopens In Wake of Suspicious Luggage Alert
- » President Radev: ‘I Shall Insist On Stronger EU Commitment to Republic of Macedonia’
- » Increased Traffic Police Check Points Over the Weekend
- » Sofia Parliament Adopts Declaration For Macedonia
- » President Radev Voices Concern Over Situation in Macedonia
- » Bulgaria Worried by Events in Macedonia