BSP MP: Government Resignation May Be Delayed
The resignation of Bulgaria's Government may be postponed, said the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) MP Borislav Gutsanov.
“It is possible that the resignation of the government will be delayed, because of the eventual budget update,” Gutsanov told the Focus wire agency.
So far Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski hasn't set a date for his resignation, in spite the fact that the party leaders agreed on early elections on October 5.
On Wednesday Finance Minister Petar Chobanov said there will be another two-three government sessions, before the resignation.
- » Bulgarian President: 'Having a Strong and Efficient Navy is Very Important to Bulgaria'
- » There is a Trend of Constant Increase in Traffic Through the Danube Bridge
- » Social Minister: The Pension System will be Stable until 2040
- » Hundreds are Protesting in Defense of an Arms Factory
- » President Radev will Guarantee the Security of Tsvetan Vasilev if he Returns to Bulgaria
- » The Repair of 'Orlov Most' in Sofia to Continue by the End of the Next Week