BSP MP: Government Resignation May Be Delayed
The resignation of Bulgaria's Government may be postponed, said the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) MP Borislav Gutsanov.
“It is possible that the resignation of the government will be delayed, because of the eventual budget update,” Gutsanov told the Focus wire agency.
So far Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski hasn't set a date for his resignation, in spite the fact that the party leaders agreed on early elections on October 5.
On Wednesday Finance Minister Petar Chobanov said there will be another two-three government sessions, before the resignation.
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Approves Draft Agreement on Labour Migration with Armenia, Moldova and Ukraine
- » National Construction Control Directorate to Conduct an Inspection of Residential Buildings
- » Case against MP Mareshki and His Team Will Not Be Over Soon, Prosecution Says
- » 23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages