BSP MP: Government Resignation May Be Delayed
The resignation of Bulgaria's Government may be postponed, said the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) MP Borislav Gutsanov.
“It is possible that the resignation of the government will be delayed, because of the eventual budget update,” Gutsanov told the Focus wire agency.
So far Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski hasn't set a date for his resignation, in spite the fact that the party leaders agreed on early elections on October 5.
On Wednesday Finance Minister Petar Chobanov said there will be another two-three government sessions, before the resignation.
- » Bulgaria Demands Deployment of 300 Frontex Staff
- » Maverick Socialist Enters Bulgarian Presidential Race
- » Bulgaria's GERB to Keep Silent on Presidential Candidate by September 20
- » Nationalist Presidential Candidate Calls for Tougher Approach to Turkey, EU
- » Bulgarian Socialist Presidential Candidate Hits Campaign Trail
- » Bulgaria’s ABV Party Backs Rumen Radev for President