BSP MP: Government Resignation May Be Delayed
The resignation of Bulgaria's Government may be postponed, said the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) MP Borislav Gutsanov.
“It is possible that the resignation of the government will be delayed, because of the eventual budget update,” Gutsanov told the Focus wire agency.
So far Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski hasn't set a date for his resignation, in spite the fact that the party leaders agreed on early elections on October 5.
On Wednesday Finance Minister Petar Chobanov said there will be another two-three government sessions, before the resignation.
- » The Sofia Municipality Plans to Continue the Subway and Connect it to Simeonovski Lift
- » The Calvert Journal: Bulgaria’s Buzludzha Monument Opens its Doors for the First Time in 8 Years
- » More than 65% of Sofia Residents are not Satisfied with the Cleanliness of the City
- » Woman Stole Donations from the Temple in Novi Han
- » Almost 60% of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Is Ready
- » The Chief Architect of Sofia: Bulgaria will Struggle with the Problems of Postsocialism Restitution for 50 Years