BSP MP: Government Resignation May Be Delayed
The resignation of Bulgaria's Government may be postponed, said the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) MP Borislav Gutsanov.
“It is possible that the resignation of the government will be delayed, because of the eventual budget update,” Gutsanov told the Focus wire agency.
So far Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski hasn't set a date for his resignation, in spite the fact that the party leaders agreed on early elections on October 5.
On Wednesday Finance Minister Petar Chobanov said there will be another two-three government sessions, before the resignation.
- » Director of Bulgaria's Air Traffic Services Authority Replaced Overnight
- » Bulgaria's Govt to Vote on Allocating BGN 26.5 M to Flood-Hit Areas
- » Meeting with Turkey's Erdogan 'Perfectly Natural' - DPS Leader
- » Director of Southwestern Unit of Bulgaria's Customs Agency Dismissed - Report
- » Repairs of Flood-Damaged Rail Infrastructure in Bulgaria to Cost BGN 3.2M
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Govt Replaces 7 District Governors