BSP MP: Government Resignation May Be Delayed
The resignation of Bulgaria's Government may be postponed, said the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) MP Borislav Gutsanov.
“It is possible that the resignation of the government will be delayed, because of the eventual budget update,” Gutsanov told the Focus wire agency.
So far Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski hasn't set a date for his resignation, in spite the fact that the party leaders agreed on early elections on October 5.
On Wednesday Finance Minister Petar Chobanov said there will be another two-three government sessions, before the resignation.
- » Bulgaria’s President: New Elections Are Not an Option
- » Bulgaria's GERB to Hold New Gov't Talks with Four Parties
- » GERB Starts Closed-Door Meeting to Discuss Gov't Options
- » ABV’s Kalfin Says GERB-BSP Coalition Could Provide Stability
- » Bulgaria’s GERB Party, ABV Movement Willing to Extend Coalition Talks
- » Bulgaria to Create Search&Rescue System for Aviation Accidents