BSP MP: Government Resignation May Be Delayed
The resignation of Bulgaria's Government may be postponed, said the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) MP Borislav Gutsanov.
“It is possible that the resignation of the government will be delayed, because of the eventual budget update,” Gutsanov told the Focus wire agency.
So far Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski hasn't set a date for his resignation, in spite the fact that the party leaders agreed on early elections on October 5.
On Wednesday Finance Minister Petar Chobanov said there will be another two-three government sessions, before the resignation.
- » Consumption of Illicit Cigarettes in Bulgaria Registers Decrease
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain Syrian Refugees Hidden in Romanian Truck
- » Planned Rise in Vignette Stickers’ Price Prompts Protests in Bulgaria
- » Interior Minister Notes 2.5-Fold Increase of Migratory Flow Through Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Ataka Party Protests over Downing of Russian Warplane by Turkey
- » IntMin: Bulgaria Is Not Directly Threatened by Russia-Turkey Tensions