BSP MP: Government Resignation May Be Delayed
The resignation of Bulgaria's Government may be postponed, said the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) MP Borislav Gutsanov.
“It is possible that the resignation of the government will be delayed, because of the eventual budget update,” Gutsanov told the Focus wire agency.
So far Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski hasn't set a date for his resignation, in spite the fact that the party leaders agreed on early elections on October 5.
On Wednesday Finance Minister Petar Chobanov said there will be another two-three government sessions, before the resignation.
- » Defense Minister Attends Memorial Service for Bulgarian Rangers Killed in Kerbala in 2003
- » Bulgarian Ministries, Universities Owe BGN 23 M to Sofia Municipality
- » Bulgaria's DPS Leader Mestan Warns New Early Elections Could Be Looming
- » Junior Coalition Partner ABV Demands Debate on Judicial Reform
- » Deputy PM: Coalition Partners Have Retained Knee-Jerk Oppositional Reaction
- » French Ambassador Asks Social Policy Minister about Pension System Changes