Two Minor Earthquakes in Southern Bulgaria
A 3.2-strong earthquake was registered in the south of Bulgaria early on Thursday, the European Seismological Center announced.
Its epicenter was 29 km west of the southwestern town of Smolyan and at a depth of 2 km, though the Geophysical Institute at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences places it west of Trigrad, a town near Smolyan.
The institute also reports another quake with a magnitude of 3.2 on the Richter scale registered near Bulgaria's border with Greece.
- » Katerina Manou, Regional General Manager at Regus for Greece: The Investment Environment in Bulgaria is Quite Promising
- » Netflix is Already Worth Over $ 100 Billion
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » World's First Supermarket Without Cashiers and Sellers Open Doors (Video)
- » The World Economic Forum in Davos Begins Today
- » Modern Shop Without Cashiers Opened Doors