Russian Touroperator Neva Goes Bankrupt
One of the largest Russian touroperators, Neva, went bankrupt and said it terminates its activities, reports ITAR-TASS.
According to Irina Tyurina, press secretary of the Russian tourist industry association, currently there were around 6000 customers of the agency abroad.
The General Consulate of the Russian Federation in Bulgaria's Varna told BGNES that in Bulgaria there are clients of the company, but there have been no complaints so far. “We are aware of the situation, but we have no complaints, yet,” said the consulate. “We are expecting problems with around 100 tourists who are on vacation in the Albena resort.”
- » Bulgaria Hosting International Tourism Conference
- » Every Fifth Tourist to Bulgaria in October Is Macedonian
- » Bulgaria Ranked 1st as Family Holidays Destination by Russians
- » 34 Bulgarian Hotels Certified as Spa Centres
- » Number of Tourists To Grow by 30% for Summer 2017
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Biggest Growth in Tourist Overnights for 2016