Russian Touroperator Neva Goes Bankrupt
One of the largest Russian touroperators, Neva, went bankrupt and said it terminates its activities, reports ITAR-TASS.
According to Irina Tyurina, press secretary of the Russian tourist industry association, currently there were around 6000 customers of the agency abroad.
The General Consulate of the Russian Federation in Bulgaria's Varna told BGNES that in Bulgaria there are clients of the company, but there have been no complaints so far. “We are aware of the situation, but we have no complaints, yet,” said the consulate. “We are expecting problems with around 100 tourists who are on vacation in the Albena resort.”
- » Arrivals of Foreign Visitors to Bulgaria Up in April
- » Royal Clipper Arrives in Bulgaria’s Varna Port
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Decrease 4.8% Y/Y in Q1 2016
- » Wiz Air Adds Three New Destinations from Sofia in December
- » Bulgaria Registered 15 % Increase in Number of Foreign Visitors During Easter Holiday
- » Early Bookings Show More Tourists Planning Holiday in Bulgaria This Summer