Russian Touroperator Neva Goes Bankrupt
One of the largest Russian touroperators, Neva, went bankrupt and said it terminates its activities, reports ITAR-TASS.
According to Irina Tyurina, press secretary of the Russian tourist industry association, currently there were around 6000 customers of the agency abroad.
The General Consulate of the Russian Federation in Bulgaria's Varna told BGNES that in Bulgaria there are clients of the company, but there have been no complaints so far. “We are aware of the situation, but we have no complaints, yet,” said the consulate. “We are expecting problems with around 100 tourists who are on vacation in the Albena resort.”
- » Bulgaria Launches EU-funded Advertising Campaign to Boost Domestic Tourism
- » Bulgaria, Turkey to Develop Joint Tourism Product
- » Bulgaria to Spend BGN 5.5 M on Advertising Tourism in 2015
- » Govt, Environmentalists Can Reach Joint Decisions on Ski Tourism - Minister
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 120th Anniversary of Tourist Movement
- » Bulgaria to Be Split Into 9 Tourist Regions by End of January