Russian Touroperator Neva Goes Bankrupt
One of the largest Russian touroperators, Neva, went bankrupt and said it terminates its activities, reports ITAR-TASS.
According to Irina Tyurina, press secretary of the Russian tourist industry association, currently there were around 6000 customers of the agency abroad.
The General Consulate of the Russian Federation in Bulgaria's Varna told BGNES that in Bulgaria there are clients of the company, but there have been no complaints so far. “We are aware of the situation, but we have no complaints, yet,” said the consulate. “We are expecting problems with around 100 tourists who are on vacation in the Albena resort.”
- » Bansko Opens Ski Season On December 13
- » Bulgaria's Deputy EconMin Proposes Separate Tourism Ministry
- » Bulgaria's Winter Tourism to See 4.5-5% Growth in 2014 – Branimir Botev
- » Bulgaria To Spend BGN 7 M On Tourism Promotion
- » Bulgarians' Trips Abroad Rise By Almost 10% In September
- » Bulgaria Is Second Favorite Destination Among Russians