Sofia Prosecution Will Not Demand Custody for KTB Chief Executive
The Prosecutor's office has decided not to demand custody for Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) chief executive Orlin Rusev and Chief Cashier Mariya Dimova, Wednesday.
Rusev, who was detained alongside the other three over alleged embezzlement of BGN 206 M (EUR 103 M) from KTB, has been freed of custody for BGN 10 000 (EUR 5000), Monday.
It was decided that Dimova, on the other hand, could not remain in detention due to health problems, and house arrest was the final court ruling.
Chief Accountant Margarita Petrova and her deputy Borislava Treneva - Kyuchukova remained in detention.
- » 3460 Vehicles Were Stolen in Bulgaria in 2015
- » Bulgarian Authorities Bust Migrant Smuggling Ring
- » Bulgaria Reveals Names of Suspected Attackers of Alexei Petrov
- » Crime Rate in Bulgaria Decreased by 4.5 % in 2015 - Interior Minister
- » Bulgarian Captain 'Found Dead' near Vienna
- » Bulgaria Police Arrest Alleged Mastermind of Attack on Ex-Security Agent