Sofia Prosecution Will Not Demand Custody for KTB Chief Executive
The Prosecutor's office has decided not to demand custody for Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) chief executive Orlin Rusev and Chief Cashier Mariya Dimova, Wednesday.
Rusev, who was detained alongside the other three over alleged embezzlement of BGN 206 M (EUR 103 M) from KTB, has been freed of custody for BGN 10 000 (EUR 5000), Monday.
It was decided that Dimova, on the other hand, could not remain in detention due to health problems, and house arrest was the final court ruling.
Chief Accountant Margarita Petrova and her deputy Borislava Treneva - Kyuchukova remained in detention.
- » Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor to Request Immunity of 7 MPs, 1 MEP
- » Automobile Administration Agency Officials from Pleven Charged with Abuse of Office
- » Municipal Officials in Brezovo Charged over Pension Fund Fraud Scheme
- » Bulgarian Hacker Gets 30-Month Jail Term in US
- » Second Instance Confirms Jail Term For Ahmed Dogan's Attacker
- » Varna Court Asked to Extradite Convicted Drug Smuggler to Germany