Sofia Prosecution Will Not Demand Custody for KTB Chief Executive
The Prosecutor's office has decided not to demand custody for Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) chief executive Orlin Rusev and Chief Cashier Mariya Dimova, Wednesday.
Rusev, who was detained alongside the other three over alleged embezzlement of BGN 206 M (EUR 103 M) from KTB, has been freed of custody for BGN 10 000 (EUR 5000), Monday.
It was decided that Dimova, on the other hand, could not remain in detention due to health problems, and house arrest was the final court ruling.
Chief Accountant Margarita Petrova and her deputy Borislava Treneva - Kyuchukova remained in detention.
- » Sofia Court Reduces Prison Sentence of Alleged Drug Gang Leader Zlatomir Ivanov
- » Bulgaria Busts Int'l Antiquities Trafficking Ring
- » TIR Truck Driver Sentenced to Life Imprisonment in Iran Returned to Bulgaria
- » Sofia Court Freezes Property of Majority Owner of Bulgaria's Corpbank
- » Bulgaria's Police Busts Fake Passports Ring
- » Tax Agency Employee Murdered in Bulgaria's Capital