Italian Citizen Abducted in Bulgaria's Sofia, Five Detained
Five people, who have abducted an Italian citizen in Bulgaria's Sofia have been arrested on July 10, the press center of the Ministry of Interior said.
The night before, the taxi that the Italian was in was stopped by an Opel in Studentski Grad district. 2 men forced him to enter the car and abducted him.
The investigation showed that the Italian was forced to sign a document, obliging him to pay BGN 18,000 to the woman in the group that was arrested near the National Stadium in Sofia early on the next day. The group consisted of 4 men and 1 woman, who were later detained.
- » Bulgaria's Border Police Detained 6499 Illegal Immigrants in 2014
- » Ex Military Medical Academy Head Charged with Deliberate Mismanagement
- » Man Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Foreign National Finds Dead Body Near Bulgaria's Vidin
- » Czech Shooting ‘Not Terrorist Attack’, Interior Minister Chovanec Says
- » At Least Nine People Killed After Shooting in Czech Republic