Bulgaria's Govt Supports BNB's Efforts to Find Solution for KTB Case
The government will continue to support the Bulgarian National Bank's efforts in finding a complete solution for the case of Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB).
The deposits up to EUR 100,000 (BGN 196,000) will be, without a doubt, paid out by the state under the law, for which the government will provide all the necessary financial resources, the official statement on the government's website reads.
Such scenarios do not justify or cover up eventual incorrect debtors or people who have caused loss the bank. Instead, the government calls for a maximum transparency.
These scenarios ensure the normal functioning of tens of Bulgarian firms and can minimize the summed costs for society, caused by the suspension of operations of this comparatively big Bulgarian bank, the official statement says.
The government will continue to partake in the consultations on all levels to find a solution that works on the debate surrounding KTB.
Officials call for a dialogue between the political powers in the name of state stability and for avoidance of excessive political talks on the matter.
- » Ѕtatistics Show Growth in GDP and Final Consuption
- » At the End of June 2017 Currency in Circulation on the Domestic Market Reached BGN 14. 214b
- » Bitcoin Keeps on Breaking Records
- » Statistics Show Growth of Incomes and Spending in Bulgaria
- » Inflation in Bulgaria Reaches 1% Since Beginning of 2017
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria – Up by Nearly 10%