1.4% Deflation in Bulgaria in H1 2014
Consumer prices in Bulgaria dropped by 1.4% in H1 2014, shows data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI).
Compared to June 2013, prices this June decreased by 1.9%.
In June 2014 prices of food and soft drinks dropped by 1.2%, those of alcohol and tobacco – by 0.1%. Garments and shoes were by 0.4% cheaper, transport cost 1% less.
In the non-food segment, tourist services posted most significant rise – they were by 10.3% more expensive. Hotel prices rose by 3.9%. Entertainment prices increased by 3.2%.
- » More than 60% of the Companies will Give out Bonuses for Christmas
- » In the Period January - October 2017 Bulgarian Exports to 3rd Countries Increased by 15.9%
- » The EU Gives EUR 355 Million to Start-up Companies in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Signs Deal to Invest in Iran's Solar Energy Projects
- » Daily Mail: Bulgaria has Enough Bitcoins to Pay off FIFTH of National Debt
- » Apple is Reportedly Buying Shazam For $400mln