1.4% Deflation in Bulgaria in H1 2014
Consumer prices in Bulgaria dropped by 1.4% in H1 2014, shows data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI).
Compared to June 2013, prices this June decreased by 1.9%.
In June 2014 prices of food and soft drinks dropped by 1.2%, those of alcohol and tobacco – by 0.1%. Garments and shoes were by 0.4% cheaper, transport cost 1% less.
In the non-food segment, tourist services posted most significant rise – they were by 10.3% more expensive. Hotel prices rose by 3.9%. Entertainment prices increased by 3.2%.
- » Moldpres: These are the new Moldova Ambassadors to France and the USA
- » F-16 Thunderbird plane crashes at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base ahead of air show
- » Professor Plame Pavlov, historian: Macedonia can’t exist without Bulgaria, and Bulgaria can’t exist without Macedonia – they are two part of one whole.
- » General Kircho Kirov: The condition of the Bulgarian Special forces and Army is very disturbing
- » Shells from Syria fall in Golan Heights
- » Dozens of families in Camden tower blocks refuse to leave