1.4% Deflation in Bulgaria in H1 2014
Consumer prices in Bulgaria dropped by 1.4% in H1 2014, shows data of the National Statistics Institute (NSI).
Compared to June 2013, prices this June decreased by 1.9%.
In June 2014 prices of food and soft drinks dropped by 1.2%, those of alcohol and tobacco – by 0.1%. Garments and shoes were by 0.4% cheaper, transport cost 1% less.
In the non-food segment, tourist services posted most significant rise – they were by 10.3% more expensive. Hotel prices rose by 3.9%. Entertainment prices increased by 3.2%.
- » Business In Bulgaria Pays Sixth Lowest Taxes In Europe - Survey
- » Sofia City Court Halts Insolvency Proceedings at KTB
- » Bulgarian Industrial Association Slams Reintroduction Of Bank Deposit Tax
- » Bulgaria's Textile Industry Expects Further Growth
- » Finance Minister Denies Reports of Ivan Iskrov's Appointment To Black Sea Trade and Development Bank
- » Sofia City Court To Hold First Hearing Of KTB Insolvency Case