Bulgaria's Largest Coal Mining Company Boasts Higher Production in Q1
Coal mining in Bulgaria's largest energy complex Maritsa Iztok EAD has recorded an increase in the first half of 2014.
More than 12.8 million tonnes of raw material have been produced and realized in Q1 2014, BGNES reports.
To meet the needs of Bulgarian thermal power plants, over 3.48 million tonnes of coal more have been extracted in January – June 2014 compared to the same period of 2013.
In the first six months of 2014, a total of 46,687,180 cubic meters of land mass, or almost 50% more than last year's quantities, were excavated, transported and piled in the three mines of Maritsa Iztok EAD.
- » Air Pollution in 25 Cities in Bulgaria is Above Permissible Norms
- » Logistics Center for e-commerce with China Start Work Near Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria Remains Among the 15 most Desirable Destinations for Buying a Second Home
- » The Largest Industrial Union in Europe with Interest For Investment in Our Country
- » Eurozone Business Flourished in November
- » The e-mobile Industry in Bulgaria has a Shortage of over 500 Specialists