President Plevneliev Calls In Consultations On Financial Situation
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev calls on Monday consultations on the financial situation in the country, said the President's press office.
In the meeting will take part the parliamentary represented parties, Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Finance Minister Petar Chobanov, Vice Prime Minister Zinaida Zlatanova, the Prosecutor General Sotir Tsatsarov, the governor of the Bulgarian National Bank Ivan Iskrov and the sub-governor of BNB Kalin Hristov.
They will discuss the need of legal amendments to be passed by the outgoing Parliament.
- » Bulgaria's Average Monthly Wage Lowest in EU, Balkan Countries
- » Every Third Bulgarian Lives in Dire Straits
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Allocates BGN 81 M for Pensions, Health, Agriculture in One Hour
- » Bulgarians Living Below Poverty Treshold To Have Acces to Free Legal Aid
- » Bulgaria's Agriculture Min Dismisses Fisheries Agency Head over EU Funds Probe
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Removes Cap on Polling Stations in EU