President Plevneliev Calls In Consultations On Financial Situation
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev calls on Monday consultations on the financial situation in the country, said the President's press office.
In the meeting will take part the parliamentary represented parties, Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Finance Minister Petar Chobanov, Vice Prime Minister Zinaida Zlatanova, the Prosecutor General Sotir Tsatsarov, the governor of the Bulgarian National Bank Ivan Iskrov and the sub-governor of BNB Kalin Hristov.
They will discuss the need of legal amendments to be passed by the outgoing Parliament.
- » Bulgaria’s President: Failure to Form Govt Would Lead to Disaster
- » Deputy PM Zaharieva: 78% of Regional Development Ministry Budget Spent in H1 2014
- » Witnesses Back Defendant in Bulgaria’s 2013 Illegal Ballot Papers Case
- » Liberals' Head Lyutvi Mestan Demands International Probe into KTB Affair
- » IntMin Employees to Stage Protest over Plans for Social Benefits Cut
- » Bulgaria Budget Miscalculated 'on Purpose' - President Plevneliev