President Plevneliev Calls In Consultations On Financial Situation
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev calls on Monday consultations on the financial situation in the country, said the President's press office.
In the meeting will take part the parliamentary represented parties, Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Finance Minister Petar Chobanov, Vice Prime Minister Zinaida Zlatanova, the Prosecutor General Sotir Tsatsarov, the governor of the Bulgarian National Bank Ivan Iskrov and the sub-governor of BNB Kalin Hristov.
They will discuss the need of legal amendments to be passed by the outgoing Parliament.
- » Court Rules Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Should Return Saragyol to State
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Transport Minister Approves 3 New Appointments
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Transport Minister Changes Port Burgas CEO
- » Bulgaria Should Prepare for Refugee Influx– Deputy Watchdog Chair
- » Bulgarian ex-Tsar to Appeal Tsarska Bistritsa Ruling
- » Bulgaria's Ex Royal Palace Tsarska Bistritsa Declared State Property