President Plevneliev Calls In Consultations On Financial Situation
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev calls on Monday consultations on the financial situation in the country, said the President's press office.
In the meeting will take part the parliamentary represented parties, Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Finance Minister Petar Chobanov, Vice Prime Minister Zinaida Zlatanova, the Prosecutor General Sotir Tsatsarov, the governor of the Bulgarian National Bank Ivan Iskrov and the sub-governor of BNB Kalin Hristov.
They will discuss the need of legal amendments to be passed by the outgoing Parliament.
- » RB Warns Proposed Change to Pension Law Might Destabilise Coalition
- » Bulgaria's Socialist Party Demands Cancellation of Sanctions against Russia
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Blames 'Russian Interests' for Fall of Previous Borisov Government
- » Bulgarian MPS to Deliberate Amendments to IntMin Act
- » Bulgaria's Govt Approves Updated Judicial Reform Strategy
- » Striking Bulgarian Coal Miners End Protest over Delayed Pay