President Plevneliev Calls In Consultations On Financial Situation
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev calls on Monday consultations on the financial situation in the country, said the President's press office.
In the meeting will take part the parliamentary represented parties, Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Finance Minister Petar Chobanov, Vice Prime Minister Zinaida Zlatanova, the Prosecutor General Sotir Tsatsarov, the governor of the Bulgarian National Bank Ivan Iskrov and the sub-governor of BNB Kalin Hristov.
They will discuss the need of legal amendments to be passed by the outgoing Parliament.
- » Bulgaria is Well Prepared for Greek Bank Crisis, Foreign Minister Mitov says
- » Five Illegal Residential Buildings Demolished in Bulgaria’s Garmen
- » Roma People Start Demolishing Illegal Residences Themselves
- » Bulgaria Spent BGN 1.5 B to Boost Employment by 2% in 2003-2011
- » Demolition of Illegal Roma Buildings to Begin in Bulgaria's Garmen
- » Small Bulgarian Municipalities to Be Included in Special Investment Program for Lagging Regions