Chinese Company Considers USD 150M Investment in Bulgaria's Dobrich
The Chinese BBCA Group plans to invest USD 150M in Bulgaria's Dobrich region, the general manager of the company announced Friday.
The Chinese company intends to sign a contract with a Bulgarian company for exporting vegetable oil. The next planned stage is for joint ventures for processing sunflower, corn and other agricultural products, said the executive director of Klas Olio Ltd. Erhan Fikret quoted by Darik news.
The BBCA company plans to open an office in Dobrich and to purchase agricultural products, milk powder, chicken and veal.
The business plans were announced at a meeting with the governor of the region Nedko Marchev. The possibilities of building new factories in the region have also been discussed.
- » Dimitar Margaritov, CPC: Dropping of Roaming Should not Affect Tariffs of Mobile Operators
- » Total Turnover Index in Transportation and Storage Sector up 2.4% in Q1 2017
- » aleri Simeonov to be Chairman of the National Council for Cooperation on Ethnic and Integration Issues
- » 5km Long Queue of Trucks Formed at the Exit of Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » International Monetary Fund: ‘Bulgaria Needs Further Banking Supervision Strengthening’
- » The Importance of Gerontology Today and in the Future