Chinese Company Considers USD 150M Investment in Bulgaria's Dobrich
The Chinese BBCA Group plans to invest USD 150M in Bulgaria's Dobrich region, the general manager of the company announced Friday.
The Chinese company intends to sign a contract with a Bulgarian company for exporting vegetable oil. The next planned stage is for joint ventures for processing sunflower, corn and other agricultural products, said the executive director of Klas Olio Ltd. Erhan Fikret quoted by Darik news.
The BBCA company plans to open an office in Dobrich and to purchase agricultural products, milk powder, chicken and veal.
The business plans were announced at a meeting with the governor of the region Nedko Marchev. The possibilities of building new factories in the region have also been discussed.
- » US Sending 3,000 More Troops to Afghanistan
- » Ryanair Faces EUR 20m Compensation Bill Over Cancellations
- » Ryanair Canceled Over 20 Flights to and from Sofia
- » Ryanair Publishes Full List of Cancellations
- » Simple Secrets for Boosting Your Confidencе
- » Ryanair Under Pressure to Publish Full List of Cancelled Flights