Novak Djokovic Marries His Girlfriend
Four days after winning Wimbledon and three days after reclaiming the No. 1 ranking, Novak Djokovic married his longtime girlfriend Jelena Ristic.
The wedding took place at the upscale seaside resort Sveti Stefan in Montenegreo.
There was reportedly a tight lockdown around the resort, which had been closed in the days leading up to the nuptials.
Local media reports said employees, waiters and staff had to sign confidentiality agreements, while others had Djokovic and Ristic selling the photographic rights to their wedding, but donating all proceeds to charity.
Among the confirmed attendees were Djokovic’s coach and six-time Grand Slam champion Boris Becker, Davis Cup teammate Janko Tipsarevic and his brother Marko Djokovic.
Previous Serbian reports that Andy Murray would serve as Djokovic’s best man went unconfirmed.
- » Netflix May not be Able to Fire Kevin Spacey From House of Cards
- » Bulgarian Traveler Crossed North America on Foot
- » Darkness Rises in the Latest Teaser for Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- » Kevin Spacey Seeks Treatment as More Stars Face Harassment Claims
- » Here Are the 20 Most Influential Women in World Politics
- » The 12 Most Popular Halloween Costumes This Year