Parliament's Budget Committee Hears Central Bank Governor over KTB
Ivan Iskrov, Governor of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) has attended an extraordinary session at the Budget and Finance Committee at Bulgaria's Parliament.
The meeting called by committee Chairman Yordan Tsonev, a Movement for Rights and Freedoms (MP) is dedicated to the results of an independent audit carried out at the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB), Bulgaria's fourth-largest bank.
Earlier on Friday, BNB announced it would scrap the license of KTB and nationalize its subsidiary Credit Agricole Bulgaria as a consequence of the inspection's outcome, which showed the former bank was involved in activities contravening good legal and banking practices.
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Debt Grows by EUR 2.1238 in 2016
- » Local Taxes May Be Paid to Sofia Municipality As Of February 1
- » State Debt Decreases in EU, Bulgaria in Q3 2016
- » Bulgaria Posts 46.4% Drop in FDI in Jan-Nov 2016
- » BSE: Six New Companies Join SEE Link Indices