Two KTB Employees Are Arrested
Two employees of the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) were arrested in connection to the criminal investigation on the missing money from the bank, said the Prosecutor's Office.
The two arrested are Orlin Rusev – chairperson of the KTB Managerial Board and Executive Director of the bank and Margarita Petrova – chief cashier of KTB.
- » BNB Reports Current Account Surplus
- » Household Incomes Grows Faster Than Expenses
- » Unemployment Rate Down by 1.9% Over One Year
- » NSI: Average Social Security Income for Bulgaria in February 2017 is BGN 791.26
- » NSI: Negative Inflation of Minus 0.5% Registered in March, 2017
- » Serious Growth of Bulgaria’s Foreign Turnover