Two KTB Employees Are Arrested
Two employees of the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) were arrested in connection to the criminal investigation on the missing money from the bank, said the Prosecutor's Office.
The two arrested are Orlin Rusev – chairperson of the KTB Managerial Board and Executive Director of the bank and Margarita Petrova – chief cashier of KTB.
- » Time for Bulgaria to Join Euro Waiting Room - C-Bank Governor
- » Fitch Affirms Bulgaria's BBB- Rating
- » S&P Confirms 'Junk' Status of Bulgaria
- » European Parliament Approves EU Budget for 2017
- » BSP Threatens To Refer Budget 2017 to Constitutional Court
- » Annual Subsidy for Bulgarian Parties To Remain BGN 11 Per Valid Vote