Two KTB Employees Are Arrested
Two employees of the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) were arrested in connection to the criminal investigation on the missing money from the bank, said the Prosecutor's Office.
The two arrested are Orlin Rusev – chairperson of the KTB Managerial Board and Executive Director of the bank and Margarita Petrova – chief cashier of KTB.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves 2016 Draft Budget at First Reading
- » Bulgaria’s GDP Grows 2.2% Y/Y in Q3 - Flash Estimate
- » Bulgaria Swings to Mild Inflation in October
- » Bulgaria Curbs Cash Payments at BGN 5,000, Tightens VAT Rules for Company Cars
- » Bulgaria Raises Prices of Motorway Vignette Stickers
- » IMF Projects Moderate Growth for Bulgaria in 2015