Two KTB Employees Are Arrested
Two employees of the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) were arrested in connection to the criminal investigation on the missing money from the bank, said the Prosecutor's Office.
The two arrested are Orlin Rusev – chairperson of the KTB Managerial Board and Executive Director of the bank and Margarita Petrova – chief cashier of KTB.
- » Bulgarian Household Deposits Rise 7% Y/Y as of End-July 2016
- » FDI in Bulgaria Down 18.7% Y/Y in H1 2016
- » Bulgaria's C-Bank Publishes Stress Tests Report
- » Stress Test Shows Bulgarian Banks Are Stable - C-Bank
- » Bulgaria's Budget Surplus Revenues 'to Be Invested in Poorer Regions'
- » Bulgaria’s Gross Foreign Debt Dips 1.3% Y/Y in May 2016