Two KTB Employees Are Arrested
Two employees of the Corporate Commercial Bank (KTB) were arrested in connection to the criminal investigation on the missing money from the bank, said the Prosecutor's Office.
The two arrested are Orlin Rusev – chairperson of the KTB Managerial Board and Executive Director of the bank and Margarita Petrova – chief cashier of KTB.
- » Reuters: Bulgaria to Open Eurobond Sales Roadshow on 16 March
- » Bulgaria Coalition Member Demands FinMin's Resignation over New Debt
- » Bulgaria’s Gross External Debt Exceeded EUR 39.5 B in end-December 2014
- » Bulgaria’s Banking System Posts January Profit of BGN 121 M
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Issuing BGN 16 B Worth of New Debt
- » Bulgaria's Patriotic Front Opposes Ratification of New BGN 16 B Debt