Bulgarian Opposition MP Deposits His Resignation
Georgi Elenkov, a lawmaker from center-right GERB, has decided to step down.
Elenkov replaced former GERB MP, who left the party in February to become "independent" (but informally represented non-parliamentary Bulgaria without Censorship) and quit the National Assembly last week.
Stefanov's move to resign as member of Parliament allowed GERB, the party in the list of which he had been elected, to look for a substitute out of its own ranks.
- » Bulgarian President: We Are Concerned about Russia over Nemtsov's Death
- » Bulgaria PM Undergoes Knee Surgery
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Replaces Chair of Archives State Agency
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Approves Resignation of DANS Deputy Chairperson
- » Opposition BSP Calls on Bulgarian President to Impose Veto on New Debt
- » Bulgarian IntMin to Propose New Chief Secretary Despite PM Warning