Bulgarian Opposition MP Deposits His Resignation
Georgi Elenkov, a lawmaker from center-right GERB, has decided to step down.
Elenkov replaced former GERB MP, who left the party in February to become "independent" (but informally represented non-parliamentary Bulgaria without Censorship) and quit the National Assembly last week.
Stefanov's move to resign as member of Parliament allowed GERB, the party in the list of which he had been elected, to look for a substitute out of its own ranks.
- » "I Do Not Support Anyone" Votes To Be Valid in Presidential Elections Outcome
- » Case Against Ukrainian Logvinenko for Attempted Murder of Petrov Returned to Prosecutor's Office
- » Bulgarian MPs: Voting Sections Abroad To Have One Urn Only
- » Bulgaria's President Denies Being Backed by Economic Circle
- » Europhilia Doesn't Mean Russophobia - Bulgaria's Opposition Presidential Candidate
- » 45 Illegal Migrants Detained on Hemus Highway