Bulgarian Opposition MP Deposits His Resignation
Georgi Elenkov, a lawmaker from center-right GERB, has decided to step down.
Elenkov replaced former GERB MP, who left the party in February to become "independent" (but informally represented non-parliamentary Bulgaria without Censorship) and quit the National Assembly last week.
Stefanov's move to resign as member of Parliament allowed GERB, the party in the list of which he had been elected, to look for a substitute out of its own ranks.
- » Ivaylo Kalfin Appointed Chair of National Council for Tripartite Cooperation
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Dismisses Nearly All District Governors
- » Bulgaria Deputy DefMin 'Threat to National Security' - Patriotic Front
- » Bulgarian MPs to Have Final Vote on 2014 Budget
- » Bulgarian Trade Union Seeks Minimum Wage Increase to BGN 400
- » KTB Majority Shareholder to Demand Int'l Expertise on Bank Insolvency