Dubai Gives Away Kilos Of Gold In New Weight Loss Campaign
Overweight parents and children in the UAE stand a chance to win gold by losing weight this summer with Dubai's slimming campaign focusing on reducing childhood obesity.
After giving away almost 17kg of gold last year, the Dubai Municipality has invited overweight people to participate in the second edition of its Your Weight in Gold initiative.
Titled Your Child in Gold, the two-month campaign this time encourages parents to focus on getting their overweight children fit by participating as a family. Any person participating in the contest with one or more of his children will receive twice the reward for each kilogram of weight loss for each family member, Emirates247 website explains.
Two kilos is the minimum weight to be reduced by all participants to be eligible for rewards. Individuals will be rewarded 1 gram of gold for each kg reduced, however, the weight of gold will double if the participant's child also sheds at least two kilos.
The first prize will be given to the individual who lost most weight within 45 days.
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa