City Center Sofia Mall Renamed to Park Center
The first Sofia mall - City Center Sofia – which was recently acquired by Revetas Capital Advisors LLP, will be renamed to Park Center, reports Capital Daily.
The plans of the new owner are to add the mall to the retail chain Park Centers, which currently includes 12 shopping centers in Central and Eastern Europe with a total area of 124 000 square meters.
Radu Boitan, senior investment director of Revetas Capital Advisors, told the newspaper that the company plans to entirely renovate the mall and update the concept and tenants mix.
He added that the acquisition of City Center Sofia is one of the several the company is planning in Bulgaria.
- » Sanctions, Falling Rouble Force Russians to Settle in Bulgaria
- » Victoria Group VM 'to Acquire' Sofia's Five-Star Kempinski Hotel
- » Bulgaria's Dwelling Prices Record Slight Decrease in Q3 2014
- » Construction Production Index Down 1.6% in August
- » Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise
- » Commercial Property Investment in Bulgaria Up 60% Y/Y in Jan-Sept