City Center Sofia Mall Renamed to Park Center
The first Sofia mall - City Center Sofia – which was recently acquired by Revetas Capital Advisors LLP, will be renamed to Park Center, reports Capital Daily.
The plans of the new owner are to add the mall to the retail chain Park Centers, which currently includes 12 shopping centers in Central and Eastern Europe with a total area of 124 000 square meters.
Radu Boitan, senior investment director of Revetas Capital Advisors, told the newspaper that the company plans to entirely renovate the mall and update the concept and tenants mix.
He added that the acquisition of City Center Sofia is one of the several the company is planning in Bulgaria.
- » High Demand for Office Space in Bulgaria to Continue in 2016 - Industry
- » Hyatt to Enter Bulgaria with Five-Star Hotel in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Posts 63% Rise in Number of Dwellings in New Buildings Completed in Q1
- » Building Permits Issued in Bulgaria Rise 3.4% Y/Y in Q1
- » Sofia Residential Property Market Makes Strong Start to 2016 - Industry
- » Moscow Launches Tender for Kamchiya Compound in Bulgaria