Hailstorm Caused Extensive Damage to Car Dealerships in Sofia
The majority of used car dealerships suffered extensive damage from the severe hailstorm in Sofia on Tuesday afternoon, reports bTV.
A car dealership owner told the channel that the hailstones broke or deformed the windshields, back windows, headlights, mirrors, fenders of the cars and noted that the newer cars had more damage, than the old. “The old cars are sturdier,” he said.
The man added that he and his colleague couldn't do anything to protect the cars, as everything happened very quickly. He said the losses of other car dealerships were also considerable as they will be forced to sell the damaged cars at much lower prices.
“It is a tragic situation,” he said. “We, at least, have nets, which offered some protection, but the colleagues suffered even greater losses.”
- » National Library Plans to Attract Young Readers via Digitisation
- » Bulgarians Find Life more Unfair and Unhappy Compared to most Europeans
- » Bulgarians are the Last in the EU when it Comes to Spending Money on Books
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » A Man was Found Shot in an Underground Car Park in Burgas
- » The Population in the Bulgarian Capital is Growing Steadily, with more than 1.2 Million People Living in Sofia
The hailstorm is a massage from god!!!
God has punished us!!
God has punished us for loving the Russians!!!!!
and for not installing green photovoltaics worth 30 billion dollars (we have been loaded with only 15 000 000 000 worth of solar panels).
God has punished us for been ungratefully to the EU commission for their efforts to destroy the traces of national economy and social system in Bulgaria.
An for their savage interference on the basic human right of the Bulgarian citizens.
The main right being denied to us is the right to live and grow children in our own country.
We know we are guilty, because we a communists all of us.
So we cant rely on God's mercy.
We cant rely on the EU commission also, because between the 2500 offices of lobbyists in Brussels not a single one would defend the interests of the Bulgarian citizens.