Code Yellow Issued in 7 Districts over Risk of Hail, Thunderstorms
Code Yellow was issued in 7 districts in Bulgaria on Thursday, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology with the Bulgarian Academy of Science announced.
The warning code is valid for the municipalities of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Lovech, Gabrovo and Veliko Tarnovo. The code has been issued over short torrential rains and thunderstorms, as well as due to a risk of hailstorms.
Hailstorms are more likely to occur in the western and the central regions of Northern Bulgaria.
The daily temperatures on July 10 will remain high - the maximum will be between 30 degrees C and 35 degrees C, in Sofia 30 degrees C.
- » How Long will the Bad Weather Continue?
- » Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease
- » World Water Day 2018: Importance And Significance Of This Day
- » The Winter Came Back
- » Vidin Region Vigilant on Rising Danube Level
- » Over the Last Few Days, People have Helped More than 30 Storks