Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency To Check Auto Glass Shops
Inspectors of Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency started checkups in the auto glass shops in Sofia, said the institution.
The inspections are prompted by numerous complaints of car owners after yesterday's hailstorm in Sofia, that the repair shops don't issue receipts, as required by law.
The NRA inspectors select the shops on the basis of the automated turnover data, generated by the cash registers and seek discrepancies between the declared turnover and the average turnover of similar enterprises in the area.
- » Bulgaria’s PM: At least ½ of Hemus Motorway Will Be Ready by End of Term in Office
- » 1.7 Million Bulgarians to Spend 2015 Summer Holidays at Domestic Resorts
- » 5km Long Section of Bulgaria’s Hemus Motorway Opens for Traffic
- » Bulgaria State Energy Cos to Save BGN 20 M This Year - Minister
- » Energy Watchdog Head Refuses to Resign Despite Pressure from Businesses
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Pledges New Control Unit to Prevent Energy Fraud Schemes