Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency To Check Auto Glass Shops
Inspectors of Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency started checkups in the auto glass shops in Sofia, said the institution.
The inspections are prompted by numerous complaints of car owners after yesterday's hailstorm in Sofia, that the repair shops don't issue receipts, as required by law.
The NRA inspectors select the shops on the basis of the automated turnover data, generated by the cash registers and seek discrepancies between the declared turnover and the average turnover of similar enterprises in the area.
- » Twitter is Planning to Impose New Restrictions on Pornographic and Hateful Imagery
- » Number of Romanians and Bulgarians in UK rises to 413,000
- » Wizz Air to Launch Sofia - Athens flights in March 2018
- » Even in 2017 The Beatles are Making GBP 67,000 a Day
- » Serious Interest in Bulgarian Innovative Ideas at Dubai World Expo
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues