Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency To Check Auto Glass Shops
Inspectors of Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency started checkups in the auto glass shops in Sofia, said the institution.
The inspections are prompted by numerous complaints of car owners after yesterday's hailstorm in Sofia, that the repair shops don't issue receipts, as required by law.
The NRA inspectors select the shops on the basis of the automated turnover data, generated by the cash registers and seek discrepancies between the declared turnover and the average turnover of similar enterprises in the area.
- » Moldpres: These are the new Moldova Ambassadors to France and the USA
- » F-16 Thunderbird plane crashes at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base ahead of air show
- » Professor Plame Pavlov, historian: Macedonia can’t exist without Bulgaria, and Bulgaria can’t exist without Macedonia – they are two part of one whole.
- » General Kircho Kirov: The condition of the Bulgarian Special forces and Army is very disturbing
- » Shells from Syria fall in Golan Heights
- » Dozens of families in Camden tower blocks refuse to leave