Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency To Check Auto Glass Shops
Inspectors of Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency started checkups in the auto glass shops in Sofia, said the institution.
The inspections are prompted by numerous complaints of car owners after yesterday's hailstorm in Sofia, that the repair shops don't issue receipts, as required by law.
The NRA inspectors select the shops on the basis of the automated turnover data, generated by the cash registers and seek discrepancies between the declared turnover and the average turnover of similar enterprises in the area.
- » Bulgaria, Westinghouse Sign Shareholders' Agreement on Unit 7
- » Bulgaria’s Top Court Scraps Controversial Fee on Renewables
- » Bulgaria's Pomorie 'Could Have' Dubai-Style Fake Islands
- » European Stock Exchanges Interested in BG Stock Exchange Privatization
- » Bulgarian Road Carriers Give Up Blocking Sofia’s Exits
- » Westinghouse, Gov't to Sign Final Deal on Unit 7 Next Year - CEO