Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency To Check Auto Glass Shops
Inspectors of Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency started checkups in the auto glass shops in Sofia, said the institution.
The inspections are prompted by numerous complaints of car owners after yesterday's hailstorm in Sofia, that the repair shops don't issue receipts, as required by law.
The NRA inspectors select the shops on the basis of the automated turnover data, generated by the cash registers and seek discrepancies between the declared turnover and the average turnover of similar enterprises in the area.
- » Bulgaria Expects Budget Surplus to Exceed BGN 2.3 B at End of April
- » Network of Electric Bicycles to Connect Bulgaria, Romania
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner
- » Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog Fines Two Regional TV, Internet Providers
- » Gazprom Puts Forward New South Stream Route
- » Bulgaria's NEK Repays EUR 309 M Debt to Local Unit of U.S.-based AES Corp