Construction Production in Bulgaria Increases in May
In May 2014, the construction production index, calculated on the base of seasonally adjusted data, was 1.7% above the level of the previous month.
In May 2014 working day adjusted data showed an increase by 6.2% in the construction production, compared to the same month of 2013, according to the preliminary data, provided by Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
In May 2014 the construction production, calculated from the seasonally adjusted data, was above the level of the previous month. Index of production of civil engineering increased by 1.8%, and the production of building construction – by 1.6%.
On an annual basis in May 2014, the increase of production in construction, calculated from working day adjusted data, was determined mainly from the positive rate in the civil engineering by 14.7%, while in the building construction was registered a decrease by 0.1%.
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to Test Bi-Directional Gas Flows by Year's End
- » Bulgaria’s Jan-May Current Account Balance Turns to Surplus
- » Bulgaria to Pay Debts to 2 Airports Put Up for Concession
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
Contact me through this emailfundingfinancial@GMAIL.COM,beforme4ever@GMAIL.COM,FUNDINGFINANCIAL01@YAHOO.COM) or through
skype: (si_YANG1) in other to furnish you with other information.