Greek Public Power Corporation To Operate in Bulgaria
Greek power company Public Power Corporation will establish a subsidiary in Sofia in cooperation with the Swiss company ALPIQ Group, announced the Bulgarian National Radio.
Public Power Corporation (PPC) will own 85% of the share capital, and the remaining 15% will be owned by ALPIQ. The joint venture will be engaged in energy trading.
Greece's largest power company has announced that the establishment of this subsidiary is part of a strategy of PPC to expand to other markets in Southeast Europe, as well.
- » Bulgaria Interested in Turkish Stream, Russian Official Says
- » Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog to Go On with Power Price Hike
- » Bulgarian Village Lozen Suffers Unannounced Electricity Disruptions
- » Bulgaria Moves to Criminalize Unauthorized Coal Mining
- » Bulgarian Watchdog Orders Market Withdrawal of 10 000 Liters of Diesel Fuel
- » Bulgarian Government to Establish Energy Security Council