Greek Public Power Corporation To Operate in Bulgaria
Greek power company Public Power Corporation will establish a subsidiary in Sofia in cooperation with the Swiss company ALPIQ Group, announced the Bulgarian National Radio.
Public Power Corporation (PPC) will own 85% of the share capital, and the remaining 15% will be owned by ALPIQ. The joint venture will be engaged in energy trading.
Greece's largest power company has announced that the establishment of this subsidiary is part of a strategy of PPC to expand to other markets in Southeast Europe, as well.
- » Hot Water Stops in Downtown Sofia from June 7 to June 16
- » Sofia to Send Next Week Its Position on EC antitrust Case Against Gazprom
- » Sofia Plans to Require More Information From Brussels About Gazprom Case
- » The Fifth Block of Kozloduy NPP Is Stopped Because of Planned Modernization
- » Sofia Prepares Statement on Gazprom’s Obligations
- » New Prices of The Thermal Energy in The Country