Greek Public Power Corporation To Operate in Bulgaria
Greek power company Public Power Corporation will establish a subsidiary in Sofia in cooperation with the Swiss company ALPIQ Group, announced the Bulgarian National Radio.
Public Power Corporation (PPC) will own 85% of the share capital, and the remaining 15% will be owned by ALPIQ. The joint venture will be engaged in energy trading.
Greece's largest power company has announced that the establishment of this subsidiary is part of a strategy of PPC to expand to other markets in Southeast Europe, as well.
- » Price of Natural Gas in Bulgaria May Drop by over 13.6% as of October
- » Watchdog OKs Agreement between Bulgaria’s National Power Co, ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP
- » Bulgarian Authorities Place Seals on 660 Tonnes of Fuel amid Filling Station Probes
- » US-owned TPP AES Bulgaria Finalizes Agreement with National Power Utility
- » Bulgarian PM Points to Trans-Caspian Pipeline as Step Towards Energy Diversification
- » Bulgaria Ready to Start Building South Stream Immediately, Former Energy Minister Says