Greek Public Power Corporation To Operate in Bulgaria
Greek power company Public Power Corporation will establish a subsidiary in Sofia in cooperation with the Swiss company ALPIQ Group, announced the Bulgarian National Radio.
Public Power Corporation (PPC) will own 85% of the share capital, and the remaining 15% will be owned by ALPIQ. The joint venture will be engaged in energy trading.
Greece's largest power company has announced that the establishment of this subsidiary is part of a strategy of PPC to expand to other markets in Southeast Europe, as well.
- » Europe to Rely Heavily on Russian Gas Until 2020 at Least, Fitch Says
- » Bulgaria Decides to Set up Energy Board
- » NEK Hikes Power Prices For Some Companies
- » Russia Energy Minister, EU Energy Commissioner to Discuss South Stream
- » Power Rate Hike Will Not Affect Big Enterprises in Bulgaria – Expert
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding 'Awaiting BGN 1.45 B' from Subsidiaries