PM Oresharski: Bulgaria's Main Indicators Are Fine
The main macroeconomic and financial indicators of Bulgaria are not worse than last year, according to Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, quoted by his press office.
On Monday President Rosen Plevneliev urged for a budget update due to lagging revenues, while today the supervisory board of the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK) approved a proposal for a BGN 328 M update of its budget.
At a meeting with heads of major employers' associations on Tuesday Oresharski said the majority of problems in some sectors of economy were not caused in just one year. According to Oresharski, however, the key macroeconomic and financial parameters of the country haven't deteriorated.
- » Nikolay Barekov's Appointment at TV7 'A Mistake' - KTB Owner
- » Bulgaria's 3rd Biggest Party, DPS, Rejects Mandate to Form Govt
- » Bulgarian Municipalities Seek Urgent Reforms, Greater Decentralization
- » Nationalist MP Joins Bulgaria without Censorship Party
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Government 'Could Have' Elections Minister
- » Pernik – Sofia Road Expansion Project to Use EU Funding