PM Oresharski: Bulgaria's Main Indicators Are Fine
The main macroeconomic and financial indicators of Bulgaria are not worse than last year, according to Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, quoted by his press office.
On Monday President Rosen Plevneliev urged for a budget update due to lagging revenues, while today the supervisory board of the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK) approved a proposal for a BGN 328 M update of its budget.
At a meeting with heads of major employers' associations on Tuesday Oresharski said the majority of problems in some sectors of economy were not caused in just one year. According to Oresharski, however, the key macroeconomic and financial parameters of the country haven't deteriorated.
- » ABV - Movement 21 Coalition Says Election Result "Disappointing"
- » DOST Demands Cassation of Bulgaria's Snap Elections
- » Slavi Trifonov: I Am Being Subjected to Censorship
- » Ninova: BSP Got Best Result Since 2009
- » CEC Receiving Final Election Papers
- » Heating, Hot Water Prices To Jump By Up to 37% in April