PM Oresharski: Bulgaria's Main Indicators Are Fine
The main macroeconomic and financial indicators of Bulgaria are not worse than last year, according to Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, quoted by his press office.
On Monday President Rosen Plevneliev urged for a budget update due to lagging revenues, while today the supervisory board of the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK) approved a proposal for a BGN 328 M update of its budget.
At a meeting with heads of major employers' associations on Tuesday Oresharski said the majority of problems in some sectors of economy were not caused in just one year. According to Oresharski, however, the key macroeconomic and financial parameters of the country haven't deteriorated.
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Choose from Three Dates for 2016 Presidential Elections
- » Bulgaria's ABV: Leader, ex-President Should Run Again
- » Bulgaria Took Back 400 Migrants from EU in A Year
- » Ansbach Attacker Was to Be Deported to Bulgaria - German Officials
- » Bulgaria's Last King 'among Presidential Nominees' of Socialist Party
- » Court to Sit on Bulgarian DOST Party's Denied Registration