PM Oresharski: Bulgaria's Main Indicators Are Fine
The main macroeconomic and financial indicators of Bulgaria are not worse than last year, according to Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, quoted by his press office.
On Monday President Rosen Plevneliev urged for a budget update due to lagging revenues, while today the supervisory board of the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK) approved a proposal for a BGN 328 M update of its budget.
At a meeting with heads of major employers' associations on Tuesday Oresharski said the majority of problems in some sectors of economy were not caused in just one year. According to Oresharski, however, the key macroeconomic and financial parameters of the country haven't deteriorated.
- » Bulgarian Socialists Approve Presidential Nomination of Ex Air Force Chief
- » Bulgaria's Main Ruling Party to Name Presidential Pair on Oct 2
- » Bulgaria Demands Deployment of 300 Frontex Staff
- » Maverick Socialist Enters Bulgarian Presidential Race
- » Bulgaria's GERB to Keep Silent on Presidential Candidate by September 20
- » Nationalist Presidential Candidate Calls for Tougher Approach to Turkey, EU