Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Trains from Sofia to Northwestern Bulgaria Suspended Due to Woman's Death
- » Over 800 Victims of Floods in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- » More than 100 People Join the International Danube Regatta
- » Color Festival in Sofia
- » Chrome will Warn Users if any Extension Intercepts Traffic
- » Devastating Tornado went Through Chinese City