Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Bulgarian-Finish Documentary “Love&Engineering” Out in Bulgarian Cinemas
- » Public Trust in Bulgarian Media Further Down in 2015 - Survey
- » Uriah Heep to Perform in Bulgaria's Ruse on May 7
- » Bulgarian Government Approves National Youth Programme
- » Train Crash in Germany Leaves at Least Several Dead
- » Egypt's 'Indiana Jones' to Reveal Details of Tutankhamun's Death in Sofia Lecture