Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » The Weather Today Will be Sunny With Temperatures Between 25°C and 30°C
- » Today Is European 'No Elevators Day'
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
- » Bulgaria Ranks Lowest Among All EU Countries in Reporters Without Borders’ World Press Freedom Index
- » Employment Rate in Bulgaria Going Up
- » Two People Dead, One’s Life in Danger After Road Accidents in the Past Day