Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU by the Number of Women Working in the IT Sector
- » A Man Drowned in the Struma River
- » Bulgarian Helsinki Committee: The Protection of Human Rights in Bulgaria is Getting Worse
- » WhatsApp Raises the Minimum Age For Use in the EU
- » Official Catalog of 2017 Bulgarian Archaeology Exhibition Released by Bulgaria's National Institute and Museum of Archaeology
- » Meteorologists are Protesting About the Distribution of 2018 Subsidy