Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Police Officer was Found Shot in Sofia's Mladost Quarter
- » Avalanche Buried 10 Climbers on Mongolian Peak Odon Tanger
- » Winter Road Maintenance Begins from November 1
- » Budget 2018 Envisages Additional 400 mln for Healthcare
- » From 2019 90% of the Territory of Bulgaria will be Protected from Hailstorms
- » Taxi Crashed into the Car of the Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party