Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » 61% of Bulgarians Have Not Heard of Armenian Genocide in Ottoman Empire
- » Hundreds Protest, Demand Resignation of Bulgarian Culture Minister
- » EU Grant Sponsors Restoration of Bulgaria's Perperikon
- » Sentimental Swingers to Present New Album in Sofia
- » Ros Rossin's Portrait of Maya Angelou Featured on US Postage Stamp
- » Cities Across Bulgaria-Turkey Border at Odds over Park Name