Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Jerusalem Post: A Bulgarian Love Affair with Israel
- » Ukrainians Clash with Locals over Bulgarian Dog Spinning Ritual
- » Bulgarian Town Residents to Demonstrate in Support of Syrian Refugees
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » The Duisburg Casino in Germany Turns 10
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April