Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Bulgaria’s Tarnovo Constitution Exhibited for 1st Time at President’s Office in Sofia
- » Massive Queues Reported at Bulgarian-Turkish Border Crossing Points
- » Lift Set on Fire Hours Before Start of Bansko Ski World Cup
- » Subway Section to Sofia Airport to be Launched in early April
- » 600 000 People in Bulgaria are Working Poor – Trade Union
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers to Bring Scottish Rhythm to Bulgaria in Unconventional Performance