Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » First Festival of Italian Cinema to Begin in Sofia on Tuesday
- » Confidence in Bulgarian President Reaches Its Lowest Since Start of Term – Poll
- » Bulgaria's President Pays Tribute to Victims of Communist Rule
- » Worker Dies in Blast in Bulgaria's Arsenal
- » Bulgarian Is Spoken by 15 Million People Worldwide
- » EU Commission Office in Sofia Evacuated over Fire