Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Three-Day Bulgarian Tourist Fair Opens Doors in Paris
- » Fire Causes Death of Two People in Downtown Sofia
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival