Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria’s Burgas, Gabrovo, Smolyan
- » Heavy Snow, Rain Cause Chaos Throughout Bulgaria
- » Code Orange Issued in 17 Bulgarian Districts Over First Snow
- » Construction of Sofia's 3rd Metro Line Could Be Delayed Over Appeals
- » Over 15 000 People Not Let Into Bulgaria in 2014
- » Bulgaria's Osam, Vit Rivers Water Levels Increasing Due to Heavy Rains