Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Sofia's 1st Living Christmas Tree to Be Lit Up on Thursday
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Oblige Telecoms to Give Data on Missing Persons
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%
- » Theodore Ushev's Animation with Chance for Oscar Nominations 2017