Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Night/Plovdiv to Feature Dozens of Events on September 23-24
- » Bulgaria Granted Humanitarian Status to Ansbach Attacker in 2013
- » Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson to Open Plovdiv Salon of Arts in September
- » Motorway Crash Injures 21 Migrants in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Court Releases Migrant Hunter on Bail
- » New Sofia Metro Station Opens, Adding 15 000 Passengers