Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Bulgaria Confirms Participation in 2016 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Second Edition of Morocco Days in Bulgaria Begins in Sofia on November 30
- » First Snow Falls in Bulgaria's Northwest
- » Bulgaria 'Should Accept More Migrants' to Overcome Demographic Crisis
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Passengers Wait for Hours on Planes at Plovdiv Airport