Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Turkey’s Pegasus Airlines Plane Makes Safe Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport
- » Number of Cyclists in Sofia up by 140% in 3 Years
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover 1600-Year-Old Mosaic in Downtown Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Adopts 2015-2016 Action Plan on Poverty
- » 2 Bulgarian Nationals Die in Car Crash near Serbia’s Pirot
- » UN: Bulgaria Faces World’s Bleakest Demographic Prospects by 2050