Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Two Dead Bodies Found at Bulgaria’s Southern Black Sea Coast
- » Algeria Hackers Attack Bulgarian Culture Ministry's Website
- » Photo of Young and Beautiful Bulgarian Primary School Teacher Goes Viral
- » Banker Tsvetan Vasilev 'Feeling Betrayed by Everybody'
- » 19% of Bulgarians Paid No Health Insurance Contributions in 2013
- » Serbian Court Places Tsvetan Vasilev Under Recognizance Order