Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Turkish Tourist Suffers Injuries While Skiing in Bulgaria’s Bansko
- » Summer Floods Caused Damages Amounting to EUR 400 M
- » Man Barricades Himself in His Home, Opens Fire on Neighbors’ House, Police
- » Bulgarian Customs Prevent Smuggling of Two Million European Eels
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover Oldest Cyrillic Inscription
- » Confidence in Bulgarian Parliament, Government Increases – Gallup