Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Lab Tests Show Radioactivity in Water Pipe in SW Bulgaria
- » Lifeguards Warn Of Dangerous Swells Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
- » August in Bulgaria: Rain in the West, Sun at the Seaside
- » Roma Protesters End Railroad Blockade in Sofia
- » Village near Stara Zagora Holds Sod-Turning Event for Waste Plant