Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film
- » EU Greenhouse Gas Emissions Dropped by Almost 2% in 2013
- » Finnish Diva Tarja Turunen With Concert In Sofia
- » Funding For Road Maintenance Siphoned Off For Other Projects
- » Thousands Suffer Power Cuts, Blackouts After Bulgaria's First Snow
- » Four Lion Cubs Born In Varna Zoo