Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Access to Key Bulgarian Government Websites Restored
- » Fire Breaks out in Central London, 2,000 People Evacuated
- » Key Bulgarian Government Websites Blocked
- » French Officials Deny Video Footage Found at Germanwings Plane Crash Site
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Allocates BGN 14 M for Natural Disaster Relief
- » Minor Earthquake Hits Southern Bulgaria