Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » Almost Half of Bulgarians Live Below Poverty Threshold – Survey
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach 'Knocks Back' 20 Tonnes of Alcohol Daily
- » Bulgaria Tops Global Spam-Per-Person Chart
- » Germany Will Not Send Back to Bulgaria 3000 Refugees
- » Code Yellow Warning for Rains and Thunderstorms Issued