Criminals Spied on People Withdrawing Money From the Banks
Criminals spied on people who were withdrawing their money from the banks during the bank panic in June, criminal police inspector Rosen Belishki told the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to him the criminals were mingling in the crowds in front of the bank branches and watched closely the people withdrawing large sums.
“But as far as I know, there are no major cases of big home robberies after the bank panic,” Belishki said.
He reminded the people that it was safer to keep the money in the bank, rather than at home under the mattress.
- » 44 Ship Wrecks Explored in Bulgaria's Black Sea
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 150th Anniversary of First Railway
- » Bulgaria Owes BGN 95 M for Treatment of Bulgarian Patients in EU
- » 24-Carat Gold Stamps Displayed at Bulgaria's Bulkolekto 2016
- » Union of Armenians in Europe To Hold Charity Ball in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Thousands Convicted for Homosexuality To Be Pardoned Posthumously in Britain