Bulgartabak Lost 3% Market Share
In May 2014 Bulgaria's largest tobacco company Bulgartabak Holding had 3% smaller market share, to 30.3%, compared to May 2013, reports Capital Daily.
According to the company executive director Ventsislav Cholakov, this was normal.
“There is no other European country, in which the local tobacco company retained a large market share for long after the market was liberalised and in it entered the tobacco multinationals,” he said.
According to Cholakov, another reason was the change of the distribution company of Bulgartabak in March.
Second largest market share is held by the Greek Karelia with 18.8% (19.2% in 2013), Philip Morris with 17.6% (17% in 2013), the Bulgarian King's Tobacco with 11.9% (11.5% in 2013) and BAT with 9.7% (9.1% in 2013).
- » Bulgarian Resort Sunny Beach – the Cheapest Tourist Destination in the World
- » South Stream 'Could Be Revisited' after Bulgaria Election - Hungary FM
- » Regional Minister Popnikolov To Discuss Building Sanitation Programme With BDB, Municipalities
- » Deputy PM Yanev: Kostov Used His Influence To Appoint People
- » Consultative Council on South Gas Corridor To Meet in Baku
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria