Bulgartabak Lost 3% Market Share
In May 2014 Bulgaria's largest tobacco company Bulgartabak Holding had 3% smaller market share, to 30.3%, compared to May 2013, reports Capital Daily.
According to the company executive director Ventsislav Cholakov, this was normal.
“There is no other European country, in which the local tobacco company retained a large market share for long after the market was liberalised and in it entered the tobacco multinationals,” he said.
According to Cholakov, another reason was the change of the distribution company of Bulgartabak in March.
Second largest market share is held by the Greek Karelia with 18.8% (19.2% in 2013), Philip Morris with 17.6% (17% in 2013), the Bulgarian King's Tobacco with 11.9% (11.5% in 2013) and BAT with 9.7% (9.1% in 2013).
- » Apple is Reportedly Buying Shazam For $400mln
- » Industrial Production Grows 2.8% YoY in October
- » For Ninth Consecutive Month, Industrial Production is Growing on an Annual Basis
- » The Bulgarian Government Holds More Than $ 3 Billion in Bitcoin
- » Bulgargaz Wants to Raise the Gas Price by 3% from January
- » EUR 60 million is the Estimated Value of the Pipeline for the New Gas Connection with Greece