Bulgartabak Lost 3% Market Share
In May 2014 Bulgaria's largest tobacco company Bulgartabak Holding had 3% smaller market share, to 30.3%, compared to May 2013, reports Capital Daily.
According to the company executive director Ventsislav Cholakov, this was normal.
“There is no other European country, in which the local tobacco company retained a large market share for long after the market was liberalised and in it entered the tobacco multinationals,” he said.
According to Cholakov, another reason was the change of the distribution company of Bulgartabak in March.
Second largest market share is held by the Greek Karelia with 18.8% (19.2% in 2013), Philip Morris with 17.6% (17% in 2013), the Bulgarian King's Tobacco with 11.9% (11.5% in 2013) and BAT with 9.7% (9.1% in 2013).
- » Dutch Company Takeaway.com Buys BGMenu for EUR 10.5 Million
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » The IMF Insists: Accelerate the Raise of Wages!
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Venezuela will Release Another Virtual Currency
- » Investments in "Smart" Cities will Reach $ 80 billion in 2018