Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog Forecasts Another Electricity Price Hike
By the end of this year the electricity prices in Bulgaria might rise again, Ilian Iliev, member of the energy watchdog DKEVR told the Bulgarian National Television.
According to him, it probably will not be more than 3% and would most likely happen in October.
The price hike is necessary in order to cover the deficit of the National Electricity Company (NEK).
DKEVR calculations show that the profits in the next five years could cover a deficit of BGN 1 B.
- » Bulgarian Energy Holding 'Awaiting BGN 1.45 B' from Subsidiaries
- » Oettinger Pledges Full Support for Bulgaria's Energy Board
- » South Stream Bulgaria Halts Commissioning Activities
- » Bulgaria's Energy Board to Start Functioning in а Week
- » South Stream Bulgaria JV Raises Capital Despite Ban
- » Bulgarian Miners Urge Caretaker PM to Lift Shale Gas Ban