Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog Forecasts Another Electricity Price Hike
By the end of this year the electricity prices in Bulgaria might rise again, Ilian Iliev, member of the energy watchdog DKEVR told the Bulgarian National Television.
According to him, it probably will not be more than 3% and would most likely happen in October.
The price hike is necessary in order to cover the deficit of the National Electricity Company (NEK).
DKEVR calculations show that the profits in the next five years could cover a deficit of BGN 1 B.
- » Westinghouse Fuel Performs Flawlessly in Ukraine NPP, Experts Say
- » Europe Has No Alternative to Russian Gas at Present – Bulgaria’s Deputy PM
- » Bulgaria, Azerbaijan Seek to Unblock Nabucco Gas Project
- » Bulgaria Regrets Russia’s Decision to Quit South Stream - Ambassador
- » Gazprom Approves Capital Increase of South Stream Transport B.V.
- » EVN Proposes Rise in Electricity Prices of 6.98%