Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog Forecasts Another Electricity Price Hike
By the end of this year the electricity prices in Bulgaria might rise again, Ilian Iliev, member of the energy watchdog DKEVR told the Bulgarian National Television.
According to him, it probably will not be more than 3% and would most likely happen in October.
The price hike is necessary in order to cover the deficit of the National Electricity Company (NEK).
DKEVR calculations show that the profits in the next five years could cover a deficit of BGN 1 B.
- » Gazprom Directors' Board to Discuss Issues of South Stream Bulgaria
- » Economy Ministry Working to Ensure Varna TPP Will Remain Open
- » Bulgaria Determined to Keep Varna TPP Functioning – Deputy Minister
- » Westinghouse Picks М3 Communications for Its PR Agency in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Energy Market 'Needs More Dealers'
- » Incoming EU Energy Commissioner Prefers Southern Gas Corridor over South Stream