Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog Forecasts Another Electricity Price Hike
By the end of this year the electricity prices in Bulgaria might rise again, Ilian Iliev, member of the energy watchdog DKEVR told the Bulgarian National Television.
According to him, it probably will not be more than 3% and would most likely happen in October.
The price hike is necessary in order to cover the deficit of the National Electricity Company (NEK).
DKEVR calculations show that the profits in the next five years could cover a deficit of BGN 1 B.
- » Bulgarian Energy Group BEH Places EUR 550 M Eurobond Issue - Minister
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to Test Bi-Directional Gas Flows by Year's End
- » Moody's Upgrades Bulgarian Energy Holding's Rating
- » Iran Looking into Bulgaria's Nuclear Offer
- » Bulgarian PM Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle