Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog Forecasts Another Electricity Price Hike
By the end of this year the electricity prices in Bulgaria might rise again, Ilian Iliev, member of the energy watchdog DKEVR told the Bulgarian National Television.
According to him, it probably will not be more than 3% and would most likely happen in October.
The price hike is necessary in order to cover the deficit of the National Electricity Company (NEK).
DKEVR calculations show that the profits in the next five years could cover a deficit of BGN 1 B.
- » Putin: Russia Still Interested in Building Pipelines to Europe
- » Moody's Upgrades Bulgarian Energy Holding's Rating
- » Russian Gas Pipeline To Greece Might Pass Through Bulgaria - Alexander Novak
- » Bulgaria's Ex-President Backs Russian Pipeline via Country
- » EU Commission Backs Construction of Bulgaria's "Balkan" Gas Hub
- » EU Energy Commissioner to Arrive on Two-Day Visit to Bulgaria