Parliamentary Represented Parties to Discuss Priorities
The whips of Bulgaria's parliamentary groups will have a meeting on Tuesday to discuss the priorities in the remaining days of the outgoing parliament.
The meeting is upon the invitation of Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov who warned that the attempts of some parliamentary groups to block the work of Parliament undermine the foundations of democracy.
Last week nationalist party Ataka said it will not sit in Parliament any longer. Later in the week either the opposition GERB or the Bulgarian Socialist Party groups did not come to Parliament and stalled the work.
Bulgaria's current Parliament is due to be disbanded on August 5.
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours