Parliamentary Represented Parties to Discuss Priorities
The whips of Bulgaria's parliamentary groups will have a meeting on Tuesday to discuss the priorities in the remaining days of the outgoing parliament.
The meeting is upon the invitation of Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov who warned that the attempts of some parliamentary groups to block the work of Parliament undermine the foundations of democracy.
Last week nationalist party Ataka said it will not sit in Parliament any longer. Later in the week either the opposition GERB or the Bulgarian Socialist Party groups did not come to Parliament and stalled the work.
Bulgaria's current Parliament is due to be disbanded on August 5.
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.
- » The Prosecutor's Office will Explain the Arrest of Mladost District Mayor