Parliamentary Represented Parties to Discuss Priorities
The whips of Bulgaria's parliamentary groups will have a meeting on Tuesday to discuss the priorities in the remaining days of the outgoing parliament.
The meeting is upon the invitation of Speaker of Parliament Mihail Mikov who warned that the attempts of some parliamentary groups to block the work of Parliament undermine the foundations of democracy.
Last week nationalist party Ataka said it will not sit in Parliament any longer. Later in the week either the opposition GERB or the Bulgarian Socialist Party groups did not come to Parliament and stalled the work.
Bulgaria's current Parliament is due to be disbanded on August 5.
- » Bulgarian Parliament to Vote on Government Resignation
- » Barekov-Led Party Coalition Splits, Leader Threatens to Quit Politics
- » Government Postpones Agreement With Westinghouse For Successors
- » Gov't Allocates BGN 18 M to Ministries, Discusses Resignation
- » Bulgaria's New Environment Minister 'Has No Degree' from Munich
- » Bulgaria Can Handle 1,000 Migrants Monthly – Interior Minister