Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Auctions Cheap Confiscated Property
Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency is putting up for online auction more than 60 vehicles in the next two weeks.
The cheapest car has a starting price of BGN 200 and the most expensive - BMW X5 costs BGN 14,000.
Besides automobiles, the National Revenue Agency (NRA) has put up for sale apartments, commercial vehicles, land lots, shops, gyms, SPA centers, and attractive properties in Bulgaria's mountain and sea resorts at prices lower than the market ones.
The sold items belonged to debtors to the NRA or have been confiscated by the state. A total of 3,450 ads have been published in the online store of the Agency since the beginning of the year, BGNES informs.
The list of items sold by the Revenue Agency is updated daily. Currently, the largest number of ads is for the sale of real estate, cars and trucks.
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Pledges New Control Unit to Prevent Energy Fraud Schemes
- » Employers’ Associations, Trade Unions to Renew Protests over New Power Prices in September
- » Bulgarian Energy Watchdog Head: Employers’ Associations Cater to Corporate Interests
- » Piraeus 'in Talks' with NBG Group to Merge into Bulgaria's UBB
- » Bulgaria Turns to Budget Surplus of 1.1% of GDP at End-June
- » Bulgaria to Cut Power Prices for Households by 0.11% from 1 August