Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Auctions Cheap Confiscated Property
Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency is putting up for online auction more than 60 vehicles in the next two weeks.
The cheapest car has a starting price of BGN 200 and the most expensive - BMW X5 costs BGN 14,000.
Besides automobiles, the National Revenue Agency (NRA) has put up for sale apartments, commercial vehicles, land lots, shops, gyms, SPA centers, and attractive properties in Bulgaria's mountain and sea resorts at prices lower than the market ones.
The sold items belonged to debtors to the NRA or have been confiscated by the state. A total of 3,450 ads have been published in the online store of the Agency since the beginning of the year, BGNES informs.
The list of items sold by the Revenue Agency is updated daily. Currently, the largest number of ads is for the sale of real estate, cars and trucks.
- » Bondholders May Sue BG Government Over KTB Default –Reuters Report
- » Heavy Rains Will Not Affect Bulgaria's Tourism – Expert
- » Bulgaria's Construction Sector Shows Signs of Improvement in Q2 2014
- » Westinghouse, Bulgarian Gov't Ink Unit 7 Agreement
- » Nearly All Bulgargaz's Money Held in KTB
- » Apricot Rakia From Silistra To Be In Short Supply This Year