Bulgaria Expects 4% Increase of Russian Tourists
Bulgaria's Economy Ministry expects a 4% increase of number of Russian tourists in 2014, said deputy economy minister Branimir Botev, quoted by the Cherno More agency.
“We are seeing an increase of tourist numbers – not only from Russia, but also from Ukraine,” Botev said.
He said the authorities have already issued 200 000 tourist visas and debunked the fears that the tensions between Russia and Ukraine will lead to a decrease in tourist numbers.
Meanwhile, on Saturday Varna Mayor Ivan Portnih, Botev and Varna regional governor Ivan Velikov drank a glass of sea water in front of journalists to demonstrate the water was completely safe.
This came in reply to claims made by health specialists that the sea water in Varna was contaminated with Hepatitis A after the floods, which damaged the city's sewers and fecal matter was flowing in the sea.
According to Botev, this was a vile attempt to scare off tourists.
- » 8000-Year-Old Neolithic Settlement to Become New Tourist Attraction of Sofia
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Record 16.5 % Increase in July
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarians Drop 5.1% Y/Y in Q2 2015
- » Bulgaria Luring Russian Tourists with Low Prices, Eased Visa Rules
- » Black Sea Tourism Businesses Announce Major Drop in Holiday Prices
- » Bulgaria 'among Young Romanians' Most Preferred Holiday Places'
Trotsky was innocent and Leningrad was a great city, it resisted the Germans in WW2.
Stalingrad was the battles that was the begining of the ultimate defeat of the Germans and the tactics used by the Red Army in the battle of Stalingrad were evolved from the tactics Trotsky developed in fighting the White Russians.
No doubt they'll soon be forming "self-defence" terrorist armies and appealing to Al-Putin (The Most Merciful and Beneficent) to rescue them from the fascist government in Bulgaria which viciously asks them to at least TRY to behave like civilised human beings during their visit here......