First Investment Bank Lures Old Customers with Interest Rates
First Investment Bank, which suffered from the panic on Bulgaria's banking system last week, is trying to lure back its old customers with promises of interest rates.
FIBank promises its customers who withdrew their savings in the end of last week and earlier this week, to pay off the interests, which they lost. The only condition is that the depositors bring back their money by end of July.
“The bank does not want to gain from the fears of people, because they were abused and this is why it will restore the lost interests on the withdrawn deposits,” said the bank in a press statement.
- » FinMin: Bulgaria Realises Its Unpreparedness for Euro
- » Finance Minister Expects Bulgaria to Record Surplus in January
- » Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Greek Banks In Bulgaria are Safe
- » Dimitar Kostov Nominated to Head Bulgaria's C-Bank Supervision Dept
- » Illegal Trade in Fuels Costs Bulgaria Over BGN 1 B
- » Deputy Governor of Bulgarian National Bank Dismissed by Parliament