First Investment Bank Lures Old Customers with Interest Rates
First Investment Bank, which suffered from the panic on Bulgaria's banking system last week, is trying to lure back its old customers with promises of interest rates.
FIBank promises its customers who withdrew their savings in the end of last week and earlier this week, to pay off the interests, which they lost. The only condition is that the depositors bring back their money by end of July.
“The bank does not want to gain from the fears of people, because they were abused and this is why it will restore the lost interests on the withdrawn deposits,” said the bank in a press statement.
- » Bulgarians Abroad Sent BGN 1 B Back Home in 2016
- » Citizen Deposits in Banks Grow by 6.9% Year-on-Year in August 2016
- » Prices of Cigarettes to Go Up in Bulgaria through 2017
- » Cigarette Prices To Increase in 2017
- » Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically As Of 2018
- » BNB Reports Positive Balance Of Payments in July