First Investment Bank Lures Old Customers with Interest Rates
First Investment Bank, which suffered from the panic on Bulgaria's banking system last week, is trying to lure back its old customers with promises of interest rates.
FIBank promises its customers who withdrew their savings in the end of last week and earlier this week, to pay off the interests, which they lost. The only condition is that the depositors bring back their money by end of July.
“The bank does not want to gain from the fears of people, because they were abused and this is why it will restore the lost interests on the withdrawn deposits,” said the bank in a press statement.
- » Bulgarian GDP in Last Quarter of 2015 Increased by 3.1 % Y/Y
- » Over Half of Bulgarians Aged 18+ Rely on Financial Help from Parents - Survey
- » Bulgarian Consumer Confidence Increases - NSI
- » Bulgaria Warns of 18 Unlicensed Investment Intermediaries
- » Bulgaria Reports Prelim BGN 952 M Budget Surplus for January
- » Bulgarian Government Plans to Grant Pensioners BGN 50 M in Easter Bonuses