First Investment Bank Lures Old Customers with Interest Rates
First Investment Bank, which suffered from the panic on Bulgaria's banking system last week, is trying to lure back its old customers with promises of interest rates.
FIBank promises its customers who withdrew their savings in the end of last week and earlier this week, to pay off the interests, which they lost. The only condition is that the depositors bring back their money by end of July.
“The bank does not want to gain from the fears of people, because they were abused and this is why it will restore the lost interests on the withdrawn deposits,” said the bank in a press statement.
- » Business, Trade Unions Reject Draft Budget Update
- » 63% of Bulgarians Have Taken Out Consumer Loans - Survey
- » Government to Discuss Budget Update with Employers, Unions Wednesday
- » Assessment of KTB State To Be Completed Early Next Month, Finmin Says
- » Budget Gap to Cause Deficits in Social Payments - FinMin
- » Caretaker Government Discusses BGN 5 B State Loan