First Investment Bank Lures Old Customers with Interest Rates
First Investment Bank, which suffered from the panic on Bulgaria's banking system last week, is trying to lure back its old customers with promises of interest rates.
FIBank promises its customers who withdrew their savings in the end of last week and earlier this week, to pay off the interests, which they lost. The only condition is that the depositors bring back their money by end of July.
“The bank does not want to gain from the fears of people, because they were abused and this is why it will restore the lost interests on the withdrawn deposits,” said the bank in a press statement.
- » Luxembourg Fines Private Bank Rothschild 9 Million Euros
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament decided to increase the minimum retirement pension
- » European Commission Approves Bulgaria's Measures in Support to BDZ
- » Price Levels For Consumer Goods and Services Differed Widely in the EU For 2016
- » Ministry of Economy Prepares Measures to Ease Administrative Burden on Business
- » Interior Ministry Management and Unions Agree on Salary Increase