Nationalist Ataka Condemns Sofia Pride 2014
The nationalist party Ataka condemned the planned for Saturday Sofia Pride 2014 parade, reports Dnes.bg.
The nationalists claimed that the event was suggested by “outside forces” and it was a “foreign to our national traditions and morale deformity, called gay parade in Bulgaria”.
The party noted that each year before and during “the so-called gay rights march” the society was distressed by the behaviour of the organisers and the participants, who “openly demonstrate in the streets lewdness, sexual perversion and loose morales.”
Ataka also noted they were worried by the ideas, promoted by the gay rights activists, such as legalisation of same sex marriage and gay couples adoptions.
According to Ataka, the demonstration of the “depraved ambitions” of the organisers of the events was an attempt on public morale and danger to the traditional Bulgarian values.
The Sofia Pride 2014 was initially planned for June 21, but was postponed due to the day of mourning for the flood victims.
- » George Soros Donated USD 18 Billion to Open Society Foundations
- » Ed Sheeran Broke his Both Hands, Postponed Concerts in Asia
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Clashes Between Police and Protesters Against Corruption in Kiev
- » Today is the European Day Against Human Trafficking