Heavy Traffic Jams Along Bulgaria's Southern Black Sea Coast
A nearly 7-km-long traffic jam has clogged the roads between Bulgaria's Black Sea towns of Pomorie and Aheloy on Friday afternoon.
It takes as long as an hour to travel the distance, Bulgaria's National Radio (BNR) reports. Kilometers-long traffic jam was also generated in the opposite direction - from Sunny Beach resort to Aheloy.
The gridlock is formed at the traffic lights in Aheloy, and the reason is that for more than 10 years, the traffic is waiting to be taken out of the resort and the expansion of the road Burgas - Sunny Beach is yet to be completed.
Heavy traffic along the southern Bulgarian Black Sea coast is expected during the weekend, BNR notes.
- » Number of Migrants Who Left Bulgaria's Accommodation Centers Bubbles
- » 44 Ship Wrecks Explored in Bulgaria's Black Sea
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 150th Anniversary of First Railway
- » Bulgaria Owes BGN 95 M for Treatment of Bulgarian Patients in EU
- » 24-Carat Gold Stamps Displayed at Bulgaria's Bulkolekto 2016
- » Union of Armenians in Europe To Hold Charity Ball in Bulgaria's Plovdiv