Heavy Traffic Jams Along Bulgaria's Southern Black Sea Coast
A nearly 7-km-long traffic jam has clogged the roads between Bulgaria's Black Sea towns of Pomorie and Aheloy on Friday afternoon.
It takes as long as an hour to travel the distance, Bulgaria's National Radio (BNR) reports. Kilometers-long traffic jam was also generated in the opposite direction - from Sunny Beach resort to Aheloy.
The gridlock is formed at the traffic lights in Aheloy, and the reason is that for more than 10 years, the traffic is waiting to be taken out of the resort and the expansion of the road Burgas - Sunny Beach is yet to be completed.
Heavy traffic along the southern Bulgarian Black Sea coast is expected during the weekend, BNR notes.
- » Bulgarian Is Spoken by 15 Million People Worldwide
- » EU Commission Office in Sofia Evacuated over Fire
- » Bulgaria's National Art Gallery Square 500 Hosts Indonesian Batik, Bali Art Exhibition
- » Abundant Rainfall Causes Flooding in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
- » Three Injured After Mass Fight Between Migrants in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic Expected Across Bulgaria as Long Weekend Comes to End