Russian FM Sergey Lavrov to Visit Bulgaria July 7
Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is due to arrive in Bulgaria to meet his counterpart Kristian Vigenin on July 7.
He is to mark the 135th anniversary since diplomatic relations were established between Bulgaria and Russia, the Foreign Ministry in Sofia said in a statement to the media.
Lavrov and Vigenin are to sign agreement outlining cooperation in healthcare and medicine.
A joint press conference is scheduled for 14:300 EEST.
President Rosen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski are also to receive the Russian Foreign Minister.
The visit has been in preparation for weeks.
- » Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva: Common history must bring together two countries, not divide them
- » Trump meets Ukraine's president, U.S. adds to Russia sanctions
- » Deputy PM Valeri Simeonov: It is better to have dialogue with Turkey
- » Prof. Anna Krasteva: Brexit manages to consolidate pro-European attitudes and reduce Euroscepticism
- » Ukrainian President Will Meet Trump on Tuesday
- » Turkey, EU to Discuss Joint Steps Against Terror