Russian FM Sergey Lavrov to Visit Bulgaria July 7
Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is due to arrive in Bulgaria to meet his counterpart Kristian Vigenin on July 7.
He is to mark the 135th anniversary since diplomatic relations were established between Bulgaria and Russia, the Foreign Ministry in Sofia said in a statement to the media.
Lavrov and Vigenin are to sign agreement outlining cooperation in healthcare and medicine.
A joint press conference is scheduled for 14:300 EEST.
President Rosen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski are also to receive the Russian Foreign Minister.
The visit has been in preparation for weeks.
- » Bulgarian PM Calls on World Leaders to Solve Refugee Crisis
- » Bulgaria’s Tsetska Tsacheva To Participate in 4th World Conference of Speakers of Parliament
- » Troops Sent to Help Patrol Bulgaria-Macedonia Border Only Have Monitoring Functions
- » Bulgaria Lacks Progress in Fight against Corruption – US Interim Chargé d'Affaires
- » Deputy PM Kuneva to Discuss Bulgaria’s Bid to Join Schengen on Finland Visit
- » Bulgarian FM: Relations with Russia Are Not in Such Bad Shape