Russian FM Sergey Lavrov to Visit Bulgaria July 7
Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is due to arrive in Bulgaria to meet his counterpart Kristian Vigenin on July 7.
He is to mark the 135th anniversary since diplomatic relations were established between Bulgaria and Russia, the Foreign Ministry in Sofia said in a statement to the media.
Lavrov and Vigenin are to sign agreement outlining cooperation in healthcare and medicine.
A joint press conference is scheduled for 14:300 EEST.
President Rosen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski are also to receive the Russian Foreign Minister.
The visit has been in preparation for weeks.
- » Bulgarian President Plevneliev Calls for Cooperation on the Balkans
- » Bulgarian President, FM Condemn Terrorist Attacks in France, Tunisia, Kuwait
- » Bulgaria Could Rely on British Support for Consolidating Regional Energy Security
- » Bulgaria PM to Meet David Cameron in Brussels
- » Bulgaria’s President Reaffirms Commitment to EU Mission in Georgia
- » Bulgaria’s President Starts Official Visit to Georgia