Russian FM Sergey Lavrov to Visit Bulgaria July 7
Russia's Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov is due to arrive in Bulgaria to meet his counterpart Kristian Vigenin on July 7.
He is to mark the 135th anniversary since diplomatic relations were established between Bulgaria and Russia, the Foreign Ministry in Sofia said in a statement to the media.
Lavrov and Vigenin are to sign agreement outlining cooperation in healthcare and medicine.
A joint press conference is scheduled for 14:300 EEST.
President Rosen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski are also to receive the Russian Foreign Minister.
The visit has been in preparation for weeks.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Expresses Condolences After Terrorist Attack in Barcelona
- » 2 Bulgarians Wanted by Bulgarian Consulate in Madrid
- » U.S. Has Agreed Not to Take Military Action Against North Korea Without 1st Getting South Korea’s Approval
- » Vucic-Trump Meeting Could Happen by End of 2017
- » Bejing: There are Indications that the Tensions on the Korea Peninsula is Decreasing
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Visit the United States in September, 2017