New Music Festival Takes Place in Bulgaria's Burgas
On August 9, Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas will host the first edition of the Sea Garden Festival.
Among the main guests of the event will be the popular R&B singer Yarah Bravo and DJ Vadim.
The one-day festival will take place in the Summer Theater of Burgas. The program includes Bulgarian singer Ruth Koleva and the new wave band Review, as well.
The list of DJs includes Ramsey Hercules, Pheel and Funktool, Ihou, Valentine, Sirius & Methodikal, Peter Skoog, Selector Stiliyan and Dobo Marzov.
Tickets for the Sea Garden Festival can be purchased in the network of Eventim at the price of BGN 12.
- » So Independent Festival To Host Sundance, Tribeca, Cannes Movies in Sofia
- » Stage of Centuries Opera Season To Be Launched in Bulgaria's Tarnovo in 2017
- » One Dance Week Features Performances from France, Korea on Oct 13-14
- » Russian Impressionists Featured in Bulgaria for 1st Time
- » Bulgarian Movie 'Losers' to Compete for Oscar with 84 Titles
- » Bulgaria’s Kvadrat 500 To Open Exhibition Hall for People With Visual Impairment