New Music Festival Takes Place in Bulgaria's Burgas
On August 9, Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas will host the first edition of the Sea Garden Festival.
Among the main guests of the event will be the popular R&B singer Yarah Bravo and DJ Vadim.
The one-day festival will take place in the Summer Theater of Burgas. The program includes Bulgarian singer Ruth Koleva and the new wave band Review, as well.
The list of DJs includes Ramsey Hercules, Pheel and Funktool, Ihou, Valentine, Sirius & Methodikal, Peter Skoog, Selector Stiliyan and Dobo Marzov.
Tickets for the Sea Garden Festival can be purchased in the network of Eventim at the price of BGN 12.
- » Sting will Sing Twice in Plovdiv Next Year
- » Oscars: Reality Meets Dark Comedy in Bulgaria's 'Glory'
- » UNESCO Adds Rebetiko to its Intangible Cultural Heritage List
- » "Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices " with a New Single (Video)
- » In Moscow Opened Exhibition "SuperPutin"
- » Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi is Going to the Louvre Abu Dhabi