New Music Festival Takes Place in Bulgaria's Burgas
On August 9, Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas will host the first edition of the Sea Garden Festival.
Among the main guests of the event will be the popular R&B singer Yarah Bravo and DJ Vadim.
The one-day festival will take place in the Summer Theater of Burgas. The program includes Bulgarian singer Ruth Koleva and the new wave band Review, as well.
The list of DJs includes Ramsey Hercules, Pheel and Funktool, Ihou, Valentine, Sirius & Methodikal, Peter Skoog, Selector Stiliyan and Dobo Marzov.
Tickets for the Sea Garden Festival can be purchased in the network of Eventim at the price of BGN 12.
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Harry Potter is the Most Read Book Among Teenagers in Bulgaria
- » Leonardo da Vinci Painting 'Salvator Mundi' to be Auctioned for USD 100M
- » Blade Runner 2049 Headed the American Box Office
- » The Nobel Prize for Literature goes to Kazuo Ishiguro
- » Urban Art Fair 2017 Will Take Place in Sofia in October