New Music Festival Takes Place in Bulgaria's Burgas
On August 9, Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas will host the first edition of the Sea Garden Festival.
Among the main guests of the event will be the popular R&B singer Yarah Bravo and DJ Vadim.
The one-day festival will take place in the Summer Theater of Burgas. The program includes Bulgarian singer Ruth Koleva and the new wave band Review, as well.
The list of DJs includes Ramsey Hercules, Pheel and Funktool, Ihou, Valentine, Sirius & Methodikal, Peter Skoog, Selector Stiliyan and Dobo Marzov.
Tickets for the Sea Garden Festival can be purchased in the network of Eventim at the price of BGN 12.
- » Bulgarian National TV Begins Preparations for Hosting Junior Eurovision
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers Greet Bulgarian Audience Prior to May Performance
- » New High-Tech Theater Performance Premieres in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Calls for Turning Cinema into National Priority
- » New Spring Season of Future Shorts Film Festival Comes to Sofia
- » Bulgarian Fantasy Animation Based on Traditional Folklore to be Released Soon