New Music Festival Takes Place in Bulgaria's Burgas
On August 9, Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas will host the first edition of the Sea Garden Festival.
Among the main guests of the event will be the popular R&B singer Yarah Bravo and DJ Vadim.
The one-day festival will take place in the Summer Theater of Burgas. The program includes Bulgarian singer Ruth Koleva and the new wave band Review, as well.
The list of DJs includes Ramsey Hercules, Pheel and Funktool, Ihou, Valentine, Sirius & Methodikal, Peter Skoog, Selector Stiliyan and Dobo Marzov.
Tickets for the Sea Garden Festival can be purchased in the network of Eventim at the price of BGN 12.
- » Fifth Edition of Chicago Folklore Festival Brings Bulgarians Closer to Home
- » Hundreds Protest, Demand Resignation of Bulgarian Culture Minister
- » EU Grant Sponsors Restoration of Bulgaria's Perperikon
- » Sentimental Swingers to Present New Album in Sofia
- » Ros Rossin's Portrait of Maya Angelou Featured on US Postage Stamp
- » Bulgaria Grants USD 20 000 to Young Talents Hasan, Ibrahim