Bulgaria Nat'l TV Inks Deals with MacedonianRadio&TV, Cable Operators
The Macedonian Radio & Television (MRT) and the Bulgarian National Television (BNT) are to sign a contract for broadcasting their programs on the territory of the two countries.
An agreement on the right to broadcast the programs of the two media outlets is to be signed in Ohrid, according to the Macedonian Information Agency (MIA).
The contracts are to be signed by the directors-general of MRT and BNT, Marjan Cvetkovski and Vyara Ankova, respectively.
The representatives of BNT will also sign contracts with a dozen of Macedonian cable operators for broadcasting the satellite program of BNT.
The procedure will be repeated in Sofia with a part of the cable operators in Bulgaria, which will obtain the right to broadcast Macedonian TV program
The deal is the result of the first informal debate of some twenty reporters and media experts from the two countries initiated by the Macedonian Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce.
The idea to boost friendly ties between the two countries was backed by the chairs of the electronic media councils of the two countries, Georgi Lozanov and Zoran Trajcevski.
- » Lab Tests Show Radioactivity in Water Pipe in SW Bulgaria
- » Lifeguards Warn Of Dangerous Swells Along Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Parliament Passes At First Reading NZOK Budget Update
- » August in Bulgaria: Rain in the West, Sun at the Seaside
- » Roma Protesters End Railroad Blockade in Sofia
- » Village near Stara Zagora Holds Sod-Turning Event for Waste Plant