Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Adds 53 Items to List of Fiscal Risk Goods
Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency (NRA) has added 53 items to the list of high fiscal risk goods.
The new entries include different types of fruit and vegetables, meat, fish, etc, according to the NRA.
According to a media statement of the revenue authority, over 42 000 inspections of high fiscal risk goods have been conducted since the beginning of 2014 and 10 500 vehicles have been equipped with customs seals.
The NRA has tracked down the movement of over 500 million kilograms of high fiscal risk goods, including fruit and vegetables, meat, sugar, flour, and milk powder.
The movement of high fiscal risk goods is monitored by teams of NRA officials at all borders of the country with EU Member States, as well as by mobile units functioning in the country.
As of mid-May, NRA inspectors also work at Bulgaria's external borders together with teams of Customs Agency officials and representatives of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency.
Apart from freight vehicles, light-duty vehicles are also subject to fiscal control.
- » Bulgaria Adopts 2015 Budget with 3% Deficit
- » Fitch Maintains Bulgaria’s Credit Rating At ‘BBB-‘ With Stable Outlook
- » Government to Discuss New Bank Law
- » USD 25 B in Illicit Flows Syphoned Off from Bulgaria in 10 Years
- » Drop in Fuel Prices Results in Deflation in Bulgaria
- » FinMin Repays Municipalities' Funds Blocked in Corpbank