Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Adds 53 Items to List of Fiscal Risk Goods
Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency (NRA) has added 53 items to the list of high fiscal risk goods.
The new entries include different types of fruit and vegetables, meat, fish, etc, according to the NRA.
According to a media statement of the revenue authority, over 42 000 inspections of high fiscal risk goods have been conducted since the beginning of 2014 and 10 500 vehicles have been equipped with customs seals.
The NRA has tracked down the movement of over 500 million kilograms of high fiscal risk goods, including fruit and vegetables, meat, sugar, flour, and milk powder.
The movement of high fiscal risk goods is monitored by teams of NRA officials at all borders of the country with EU Member States, as well as by mobile units functioning in the country.
As of mid-May, NRA inspectors also work at Bulgaria's external borders together with teams of Customs Agency officials and representatives of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency.
Apart from freight vehicles, light-duty vehicles are also subject to fiscal control.
- » World Bank Approves 2017-2022 Partnership Framework for Bulgaria
- » Assets Managed by Investment Funds in Bulgaria Grow 2.6% Y/Y in March
- » FDI in Bulgaria Drops 37% Y/Y in Q1 2016
- » Bulgaria to Grant 35-Year Concession on Sofia Airport
- » Bulgarian Household Income Rises 4.2% Y/Yin Q1, Expenditure up 0.9%
- » Bulgaria’s Govt to Discuss Granting Concession on Sofia Airport