Bulgaria's Revenue Agency Adds 53 Items to List of Fiscal Risk Goods
Bulgaria's National Revenue Agency (NRA) has added 53 items to the list of high fiscal risk goods.
The new entries include different types of fruit and vegetables, meat, fish, etc, according to the NRA.
According to a media statement of the revenue authority, over 42 000 inspections of high fiscal risk goods have been conducted since the beginning of 2014 and 10 500 vehicles have been equipped with customs seals.
The NRA has tracked down the movement of over 500 million kilograms of high fiscal risk goods, including fruit and vegetables, meat, sugar, flour, and milk powder.
The movement of high fiscal risk goods is monitored by teams of NRA officials at all borders of the country with EU Member States, as well as by mobile units functioning in the country.
As of mid-May, NRA inspectors also work at Bulgaria's external borders together with teams of Customs Agency officials and representatives of the Bulgarian Food Safety Agency.
Apart from freight vehicles, light-duty vehicles are also subject to fiscal control.
- » Bulgaria's Parliament Endorses Proposed C-Bank Deputy Governors
- » Bulgaria MPs to Vote on Appointment of C-Bank Deputy Governors
- » Bulgaria’s May Gross Foreign Debt Down 4% from 2014
- » Banking Supervision in Bulgaria 'Not Strictly Applied' in Past Years
- » Fight against Smuggling Has Fetched Revenues of over BGN 2 B - Bulgaria’s PM
- » Bulgarian Emigrants Sent Nearly EUR 360 M in Remittances in January-May