MEP Nikolay Barekov Reportedly Overtakes TV7 National Channel
The MEP Nikolay Barekov reportedly overtakes his former employer, the national channel TV7, which earlier this week filed for bankruptcy.
In an official statement, published on the TV7 website, the company management claimed that in the late Thursday afternoon “a dozen tattooed thugs and a temporary assignee in bankruptcy muscled into the TV7's offices”.
“Those actions are a continuation of the raiding campaign started by No Frame Media, owned by Nikolay Barekov, and his demands for bankruptcy of TV7 and BBT,” reads the statement.
“An order, dated July 3 2014, orders the temporary assignee in bankruptcy to “evaluate the need of protection of the property of the debtor (TV7 EAD), to prepare a report in this regard and inform the court”.
“In violation of the Sofia City Court instructions, within the same day, the assignee in bankruptcy turned up, in violation of court instructions, accompanied by security guards who ensconced themselves on a floor, hired by Balkan Bulgarian Television (BBT). Those actions are an ostentatious and gross violation of the instructions in the court orders.”
“TV7 will refer this violation to the court. Along with the security guards, in the television's offices arrived employees of the political party Bulgaria Without Censorship. They did not comply with the demands of the TV7 lawyers to immediately vacate the premises. The TV7 EAD management wishes to express its indignation with the violation of the court orders and the illegal actions of the security guards and the Bulgaria Without Censorship employees.”
- » School Directors in Bulgaria are Seeking for 3000 Teachers
- » Bulgarian Border Police Hands Foreign Drivers Brochures on Road Traffic Rules
- » Bulgarian PM: 'We Reported Tsankov Kamak to the Prosecutor's Office Because That Installation for BGN1b is Not Working'
- » CEM Held the Hearing of Six Candidates for Director of the Bulgarian National Television
- » 500 People Working in the Summer Resort Sunny Beach are Protesting
- » With BGN 500 000, the Oldest Building of the Troyan Monastery will be Renovated
Not so, my comment is correct. As Novinite purports to be an "English" media then it should get its English correct. My grammer is correct, my spelling may sometimes be off although you should measure this against standard English not the American perversion, "grammer" is usually correct although if you have an example of where it hasn't been I am quite happy to apologise.