Armed Bank Robbery Reported in Bulgaria's Sofia
A bank branch has been robbed in Bulgaria's capital of Sofia, Thursday evening.
The robbery was reported at about 5 pm in a bank branch located in a residential building in Sofia Borovo district, Nova TV informs.
According to the initial information, the thief threatened the cashier with a gun and took off with about BGN 2-3 thousand.
No victims of the robbery have been reported. The police officers are investigating the crime scene.
The bank branch will not be open for work on July 4 due to technical reasons, BGNES reports.
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Reports Successful Operation Against Cigarette Smugglers
- » Sarafovo Attack: Bulgarian Court Fails to Launch Trial
- » Bulgarian-Australian National Detained over Terrorism 'Sympathized with IS'
- » Syrian Man Shot Near Central Sofia 'Involved in People Smuggling'
- » Plovdiv Chief Architect Removed over 'Numerous Violations'
- » Bulgaria Launches Terrorism Trial against 3 Syrians