Armed Bank Robbery Reported in Bulgaria's Sofia
A bank branch has been robbed in Bulgaria's capital of Sofia, Thursday evening.
The robbery was reported at about 5 pm in a bank branch located in a residential building in Sofia Borovo district, Nova TV informs.
According to the initial information, the thief threatened the cashier with a gun and took off with about BGN 2-3 thousand.
No victims of the robbery have been reported. The police officers are investigating the crime scene.
The bank branch will not be open for work on July 4 due to technical reasons, BGNES reports.
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain 46 People Suspected of Human Smuggling
- » “I would hate to see someone else in my situation,” Len Homeniuk tells Globe and Mail
- » Bulgaria to Extradite Suspect in Migrant Truck Deaths to Austria
- » Sofia Court Relaunches Money Laundering Case against Alleged Drug Lord Evelin Banev
- » Trial against Alleged Bulgarian Drug Lord to Continue in Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Lesovo Border Crossing Point Reopens after Special Police Operation