Armed Bank Robbery Reported in Bulgaria's Sofia
A bank branch has been robbed in Bulgaria's capital of Sofia, Thursday evening.
The robbery was reported at about 5 pm in a bank branch located in a residential building in Sofia Borovo district, Nova TV informs.
According to the initial information, the thief threatened the cashier with a gun and took off with about BGN 2-3 thousand.
No victims of the robbery have been reported. The police officers are investigating the crime scene.
The bank branch will not be open for work on July 4 due to technical reasons, BGNES reports.
- » Jihadis 'Traveling on Fake Passports from Bulgaria'
- » Bulgaria Earns Praise from Europol for Busting Workshop for Forged Euro Notes
- » Cash Machine Stolen in Bulgaria’s Velingrad
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain 29 Migrants Near Vratsa
- » Bulgaria Parliament ex-Official Faces Renewed Tax Evasion Trial
- » Bulgarian Counter-Intelligence Official Goes to Court for Disclosing 'State Secret'