Armed Bank Robbery Reported in Bulgaria's Sofia
A bank branch has been robbed in Bulgaria's capital of Sofia, Thursday evening.
The robbery was reported at about 5 pm in a bank branch located in a residential building in Sofia Borovo district, Nova TV informs.
According to the initial information, the thief threatened the cashier with a gun and took off with about BGN 2-3 thousand.
No victims of the robbery have been reported. The police officers are investigating the crime scene.
The bank branch will not be open for work on July 4 due to technical reasons, BGNES reports.
- » Sofia City Court Acquits Ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker of all Charges
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Demands Four Years in Prison for Ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker
- » Bulgaria Chief Prosecutor Submits New Request to Lift Nationalist Leader's Immunity
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Crime Group Making Fake Passports for Migrants
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended