Armed Bank Robbery Reported in Bulgaria's Sofia
A bank branch has been robbed in Bulgaria's capital of Sofia, Thursday evening.
The robbery was reported at about 5 pm in a bank branch located in a residential building in Sofia Borovo district, Nova TV informs.
According to the initial information, the thief threatened the cashier with a gun and took off with about BGN 2-3 thousand.
No victims of the robbery have been reported. The police officers are investigating the crime scene.
The bank branch will not be open for work on July 4 due to technical reasons, BGNES reports.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: Burgas Has Highest Criminality
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna