Thief Steals Cell Phone, Falls From 6-th Floor and Dies
A thief stole a cell phone from an apartment building in Burgas, but fell to his death when trying to escape, reports BGNES.
The owner of the sixth-floor apartment in the Zornitsa district of Burgas reported to the police that someone stole a mobile phone from the residence.
Upon inspection of the scene, the police saw a dead man lying in a puddle of mud on the ground next to the building, with the stolen phone right next to him. The paramedics team established his death as police suspect he fell off the sixth floor while trying to escape.
Police established that the unlucky thief was a 22-year-old resident of Burgas who had a previous criminal record.
- » Man Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Foreign National Finds Dead Body Near Bulgaria's Vidin
- » Czech Shooting ‘Not Terrorist Attack’, Interior Minister Chovanec Says
- » At Least Nine People Killed After Shooting in Czech Republic
- » European Court of Human Rights Rules against Bulgaria in 2 Cases
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 8.7 Kg Heroin in Kosovo-Bound Car