Thief Steals Cell Phone, Falls From 6-th Floor and Dies
A thief stole a cell phone from an apartment building in Burgas, but fell to his death when trying to escape, reports BGNES.
The owner of the sixth-floor apartment in the Zornitsa district of Burgas reported to the police that someone stole a mobile phone from the residence.
Upon inspection of the scene, the police saw a dead man lying in a puddle of mud on the ground next to the building, with the stolen phone right next to him. The paramedics team established his death as police suspect he fell off the sixth floor while trying to escape.
Police established that the unlucky thief was a 22-year-old resident of Burgas who had a previous criminal record.
- » Bulgarian Authorities 'Arrested Varna-Based Criminal Gang'
- » Bulgarian, Pakistan Citizens Arrested for Helping Foreign Nationals Stay in Bulgaria Illegally
- » Bulgarian Court Rules to Extradite Paris Terror Suspect to France
- » Russian Mobster with Fake Bulgarian Passport Arrested in Vienna
- » 15 Bulgarian Border Policemen Suspected of Human Trafficking
- » Detained French Terror Suspect 'Knew Nothing' of Charlie Hebdo Attack Plans