Thief Steals Cell Phone, Falls From 6-th Floor and Dies
A thief stole a cell phone from an apartment building in Burgas, but fell to his death when trying to escape, reports BGNES.
The owner of the sixth-floor apartment in the Zornitsa district of Burgas reported to the police that someone stole a mobile phone from the residence.
Upon inspection of the scene, the police saw a dead man lying in a puddle of mud on the ground next to the building, with the stolen phone right next to him. The paramedics team established his death as police suspect he fell off the sixth floor while trying to escape.
Police established that the unlucky thief was a 22-year-old resident of Burgas who had a previous criminal record.
- » Russia Could Have Laundered Up to USD 80 B Via Moldova, Latvia
- » E-mails About Non-existent Debt Steal Personal Data, Passwords
- » Drunk Man Tries to Steal a Car with Small child in Sofia
- » Migrant Injured as Border Police Chase Smugglers' Car
- » Three Bombs Explode in Central Sofia, Police Looking into Hooliganism
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Ambassador to US Quits Warsaw Job after Cosmetics Incident - JTA