Thief Steals Cell Phone, Falls From 6-th Floor and Dies
A thief stole a cell phone from an apartment building in Burgas, but fell to his death when trying to escape, reports BGNES.
The owner of the sixth-floor apartment in the Zornitsa district of Burgas reported to the police that someone stole a mobile phone from the residence.
Upon inspection of the scene, the police saw a dead man lying in a puddle of mud on the ground next to the building, with the stolen phone right next to him. The paramedics team established his death as police suspect he fell off the sixth floor while trying to escape.
Police established that the unlucky thief was a 22-year-old resident of Burgas who had a previous criminal record.
- » Prosecuting Authority Resubmits Indictment against ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker Hristo Biserov
- » Austrian Police Find 42 Migrants Crammed into Bulgarian-registered Van
- » Head of Bulgaria’s National Science Fund Arrested on Suspicion of Murder
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Extend Deadline for Investigation of 2012 Burgas Bus Bombing
- » Anti-Mafia Unit of Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry Neutralized 17 Crime Groups since February 24
- » Bulgaria Detains Syrian, Afghan Citizens Citing Security Threat