Thief Steals Cell Phone, Falls From 6-th Floor and Dies
A thief stole a cell phone from an apartment building in Burgas, but fell to his death when trying to escape, reports BGNES.
The owner of the sixth-floor apartment in the Zornitsa district of Burgas reported to the police that someone stole a mobile phone from the residence.
Upon inspection of the scene, the police saw a dead man lying in a puddle of mud on the ground next to the building, with the stolen phone right next to him. The paramedics team established his death as police suspect he fell off the sixth floor while trying to escape.
Police established that the unlucky thief was a 22-year-old resident of Burgas who had a previous criminal record.
- » Former Police Chief of Bulgaria's Tran Arrested on Suspicions of Trafficking Refugees
- » Sunny Beach Shooting 'Done by Criminal Gang'
- » Escaped Prisoner Detained in Bulgaria's Silistra After Shootout with Police
- » IS Group Suspected of Carrying out Terror Attack at Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport
- » Turkish President Condemns Ataturk Airport Terror Attack
- » Death Toll Rises to 36 in Istanbul's Ataturk Airport Suicide Bombing