Five Injured in a Fire in Bansko
Five people, of which one fire fighter, were injured in a fire in Bulgaria's mountain resort Bansko on Wednesday night, reports BGNES.
The fire started from an exploded gas bottle which set alight a coal shed and the house right next to it.
Two cars, parked in front of the house also burned down.
The four injured who were in the house were taken to the emergency hospital Pirogov in Sofia, while the fire fighter remained for treatment in the Razlog hospital.
- » Lift Set on Fire Hours Before Start of Bansko Ski World Cup
- » Subway Section to Sofia Airport to be Launched in early April
- » 600 000 People in Bulgaria are Working Poor – Trade Union
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers to Bring Scottish Rhythm to Bulgaria in Unconventional Performance
- » Loose Hose on Gas Cyllinder Sends People in Hospital
- » Judas Priest To Hit Sofia in June