Grigor Dimitrov Crushes Murray, Qualifies for Wimbledon Semifinals
Bulgaria's most successful tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat defending champion Andy Murray and qualified for the Wimbledon semifinals.
Murray suffered a shattering defeat at the hands of Dimitrov who won all three sets: 6:1, 7:6 (4), 6:2 and achieved his greatest success in the Grand Slam tournaments so far.
Dimitrov's victory places him in the Top 10 of the ATP ranking.
This was the fifth game between Dimitrov and Murray and second victory of Grisho against him.
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Skip Tournament in Washington Over Illness
- » Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery
- » Grigor Dimitrov Becomes Honorary Citizen of Varna
- » Clashes Break Out In Argentina After World Cup Defeat