Grigor Dimitrov Crushes Murray, Qualifies for Wimbledon Semifinals
Bulgaria's most successful tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat defending champion Andy Murray and qualified for the Wimbledon semifinals.
Murray suffered a shattering defeat at the hands of Dimitrov who won all three sets: 6:1, 7:6 (4), 6:2 and achieved his greatest success in the Grand Slam tournaments so far.
Dimitrov's victory places him in the Top 10 of the ATP ranking.
This was the fifth game between Dimitrov and Murray and second victory of Grisho against him.
- » Serbian Basketball Fan Stabbed to Death in Istanbul
- » Schumacher Paralysed - With Speech, Memory Problems
- » Bulgarian Football Union Dismisses Head Coach
- » Russian Promoter Calls Police to Investigate Klitschko's gloves
- » Kubrat Pulev: Klitscko Does Not Deserve My Respect
- » Bulgaria Surprisingly Ties with Malta 1:1 in Euro Qualifiers