Grigor Dimitrov Crushes Murray, Qualifies for Wimbledon Semifinals
Bulgaria's most successful tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat defending champion Andy Murray and qualified for the Wimbledon semifinals.
Murray suffered a shattering defeat at the hands of Dimitrov who won all three sets: 6:1, 7:6 (4), 6:2 and achieved his greatest success in the Grand Slam tournaments so far.
Dimitrov's victory places him in the Top 10 of the ATP ranking.
This was the fifth game between Dimitrov and Murray and second victory of Grisho against him.
- » Ludogorets Tied 2:2 with PSG, Qualifying for Europa League
- » Kubrat Pulev Triumphs over Simon Peter, Grabbing WBA Boxing Belt
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Pledges Donation to Family of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victim
- » Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
- » Sofia to Host European Homeless Cup Next Year
- » Former Bayern Munich President Gets Re-elected