Grigor Dimitrov Crushes Murray, Qualifies for Wimbledon Semifinals
Bulgaria's most successful tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat defending champion Andy Murray and qualified for the Wimbledon semifinals.
Murray suffered a shattering defeat at the hands of Dimitrov who won all three sets: 6:1, 7:6 (4), 6:2 and achieved his greatest success in the Grand Slam tournaments so far.
Dimitrov's victory places him in the Top 10 of the ATP ranking.
This was the fifth game between Dimitrov and Murray and second victory of Grisho against him.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beats Pablo Cuevas, Faces Andy Murray
- » Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Roger Federer in Swiss Indoors Basel
- » Minev Gives Ludogorets Historic 1-0 Victory Over Basel
- » Garanti Koza WTA Tournament Of Champions Starts In Sofia On Oct. 28
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal