Grigor Dimitrov Crushes Murray, Qualifies for Wimbledon Semifinals
Bulgaria's most successful tennis player Grigor Dimitrov beat defending champion Andy Murray and qualified for the Wimbledon semifinals.
Murray suffered a shattering defeat at the hands of Dimitrov who won all three sets: 6:1, 7:6 (4), 6:2 and achieved his greatest success in the Grand Slam tournaments so far.
Dimitrov's victory places him in the Top 10 of the ATP ranking.
This was the fifth game between Dimitrov and Murray and second victory of Grisho against him.
- » Champions League: Ludogorets Defeated by PSG in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face 'Nightmare' Schwartzman in Chengdu
- » Uncertainty over Bulgarian National Coach's Move to Dinamo Zagreb
- » Bulgarian Women's Volleyball Team Qualifies for Eurovolley
- » Bulgaria Ranks 60th as Rio Paralympics End
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Ranking Again