Duke And Duchess of Cambridge Root for Murray Vs Dimitrov at Wimbledon
Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton are rooting for Andy Murray against Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov at the quarter final clash at Wimbledon, reports the Daily Mail.
Sitting in the royal box at Centre Court, the Duchess of Cambridge grimaced with every point the 27-year-old reigning champion conceded as he began his quarter final clash against Dimitrov.
Earlier the Cambridges took their seats alongside Princess Beatrice and her long-term boyfriend, Dave Clark, comedian Michael McIntyre, and England rugby union coach, Stuart Lancaster.
Murray's match, which began with him losing the first set to the Bulgian 11th seed, came after Romania's Simona Halep defeated Germany's Sabine Lisicki n the ladies' quarter final match.
In the players' box, Murray's girlfriend Kim Sears was there to cheer him on, though there was no sign of Dimitrov's girlfriend, tennis player Maria Sharapova who suffered a shock defeat by Angelique Kerber yesterday.
- » Brangelina Got Married In France
- » BBC's 'Sherlock' Makes Off With 7 Emmys
- » Stylish Grigor Dimitrov Poses for American Vogue
- » Maxim Behar Joins Ice Bucket Challenge to Help Flood-Stricken Mizia
- » Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
- » Christian Louboutin, Angelina Jolie Design Exclusive Maleficent Shoes