Bulgarian Foreign Minister Vigenin to Visit Serbia July 3
Bulgaria's top diplomat Kristian Vigenin is due to visit Serbia to meet counterpart and Deputy Prime Minister Ivica Dacic on Thursday.
The trip comes upon the invitation of Dacic, Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry has reported in a statement to the media.
Vigenin is also to hold talks with Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic and Parliament Speaker Maja Gojkovic.
- » Jonathan Allen to Become Director of National Security at UK Foreign Office
- » Bulgarian FM Responds to Medvedev, Points to Struggling Russian Economy
- » Bulgaria's Borisov, Germany's Merkel to Discuss South Stream, EU Funds
- » US Embassy: Corruption in Bulgaria Has Reached Crisis Level
- » Greece 'Counting on TAP, Southern Energy Corridor'
- » John Baird: Canada Is Preparing To Lift Visas for EU Citizens