Bulgarian Foreign Minister Vigenin to Visit Serbia July 3
Bulgaria's top diplomat Kristian Vigenin is due to visit Serbia to meet counterpart and Deputy Prime Minister Ivica Dacic on Thursday.
The trip comes upon the invitation of Dacic, Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry has reported in a statement to the media.
Vigenin is also to hold talks with Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic and Parliament Speaker Maja Gojkovic.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Starts U.S. Visit with Meetings on Energy, Trade
- » No Bulgarian Citizens Hurt in Munich Shooting, Consul General Tells PM
- » Bulgaria Meets Canada’s Conditions for Visa Waiver – PM Borisov
- » Bulgaria, U.S. Discuss Exchange of Information on Organised Crime, Terrorism
- » Bulgaria’s Irina Bokova Ranks 3rd in First Vote for Next UN Chief
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister to Discuss Defense, Security, Energy on U.S. Visit