Bulgarian Foreign Minister Vigenin to Visit Serbia July 3
Bulgaria's top diplomat Kristian Vigenin is due to visit Serbia to meet counterpart and Deputy Prime Minister Ivica Dacic on Thursday.
The trip comes upon the invitation of Dacic, Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry has reported in a statement to the media.
Vigenin is also to hold talks with Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic and Parliament Speaker Maja Gojkovic.
- » Vladimir Putin And Boyko Borisov Discuss Bilateral Relations on a Telephone Conversation
- » Vice President Yotova Participates in Azerbaijan-Held World Forum
- » Minister Zaharieva Promises Balanced Foreign Policy
- » Turkey's Erdogan To Meet Trump at White House in Mid-May
- » Ministry of Interior: There is an Increased Risk of Terrorist Activity in Europe, but No Specific Treat to Bulgaria
- » Turkey: EU Criticisms Have No Value for Us