Bulgarian Foreign Minister Vigenin to Visit Serbia July 3
Bulgaria's top diplomat Kristian Vigenin is due to visit Serbia to meet counterpart and Deputy Prime Minister Ivica Dacic on Thursday.
The trip comes upon the invitation of Dacic, Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry has reported in a statement to the media.
Vigenin is also to hold talks with Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic and Parliament Speaker Maja Gojkovic.
- » Norway Closing Embassy in Sofia to Tighten Up Budget
- » PM Borisov: Turkey Is Saving Bulgaria, Europe from Refugee Wave
- » Donald Tusk, Boyko Borisov to Meet in Bulgaria for Talks on Refugee Crisis
- » Albania’s President Bujar Nishani Arrives in Bulgaria on 2-Day Visit
- » Bulgaria Confirms Readiness to Work Toward Achieving Council of Europe’s Goals
- » Tunisia Interested in Bulgarian Teachers, Medical Staff