Bulgarian Foreign Minister Vigenin to Visit Serbia July 3
Bulgaria's top diplomat Kristian Vigenin is due to visit Serbia to meet counterpart and Deputy Prime Minister Ivica Dacic on Thursday.
The trip comes upon the invitation of Dacic, Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry has reported in a statement to the media.
Vigenin is also to hold talks with Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic and Parliament Speaker Maja Gojkovic.
- » Turkey, Russia Boost Economic Cooperation
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Expresses Condolences After Terrorist Attack in Barcelona
- » 2 Bulgarians Wanted by Bulgarian Consulate in Madrid
- » U.S. Has Agreed Not to Take Military Action Against North Korea Without 1st Getting South Korea’s Approval
- » Vucic-Trump Meeting Could Happen by End of 2017
- » Bejing: There are Indications that the Tensions on the Korea Peninsula is Decreasing