IntMin Chief Secretary Svetlozar Lazarov Re-Appointed for 5-year Term
Current Interior Ministry Chief Secretary Svetlozar Lazarov was re-appointed for a five-year term, reports Dnevnik.bg.
The government decision for the appointment was taken in accordance with the new Interior Ministry Act, which came into effect yesterday, said Interior Ministry Tsvetlin Yovchev.
“The chief secretary is not a political appointment, but a professional figure,” Yovchev said. “So the position should not be influenced by political processes in any way.”
Up until now, each newly appointed interior minister, usually appointed a new chief secretary.
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the Sofia University Will Sign a Cooperation Agreement in the Field of Tourism
- » 67% of Bulgarians Like Rumen Radev, 42% - Boyko Borissov
- » Prosecution Office: Over 200 Dams in Bulgaria are Dangerous
- » The New chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court Officially Took His Office
- » Bulgaria's Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha: It is Time to Leave a Mark After so Many Years of Isolation
- » Parliament Аdopted Аmendments to the Credit Institutions Act at First Reading