IntMin Chief Secretary Svetlozar Lazarov Re-Appointed for 5-year Term
Current Interior Ministry Chief Secretary Svetlozar Lazarov was re-appointed for a five-year term, reports Dnevnik.bg.
The government decision for the appointment was taken in accordance with the new Interior Ministry Act, which came into effect yesterday, said Interior Ministry Tsvetlin Yovchev.
“The chief secretary is not a political appointment, but a professional figure,” Yovchev said. “So the position should not be influenced by political processes in any way.”
Up until now, each newly appointed interior minister, usually appointed a new chief secretary.
- » Prosecutor is Sentenced to 6 Months Probation
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: ''Effective Management of Migration is Priority for Bulgarian EU Presidency''
- » European Investment Grows in Bulgaria
- » BGN 43 Million Provided to 15 Municipalities for Rehabilitation of Streets, Urban Environments and Schools
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Calles for More Investments by USA and Israel in Bulgaria
- » The Case Against the Higher Prices of Heating and Hot Water Begins