The Interior Ministry Is Bulgaria's Largest Employer
The Interior Ministry is Bulgaria's largest employer with 49 000 employees, reports the 24 Chasa daily.
This is the first time the ministry provides official information on the number of employees, which includes administration, police officers, fire fighters, Civil Protection Agency, border police, the anti terrorism squad, the Criminology Institute, Interior Ministry Hospital, Police Academy, etc.
In 2013, the largest employer in Bulgaria was the National Railway Infrastructure company, with 13 000 employees.
- » Rainfall, Winds Expected in Bulgaria on Wednesday
- » Search Team Finds Dead Body of Missing Young Man in Bulgaria’s Maritsa River
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Provides BGN 26 M to Municipalities for Education
- » Body of Girl Found Nearly Month After She Went Missing in Danube River Near Bulgaria's Silistra
- » Man Dies After Pursuit with Police in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Authorities Lift Bathing Ban on Beach in Bulgaria's Varna