The Interior Ministry Is Bulgaria's Largest Employer
The Interior Ministry is Bulgaria's largest employer with 49 000 employees, reports the 24 Chasa daily.
This is the first time the ministry provides official information on the number of employees, which includes administration, police officers, fire fighters, Civil Protection Agency, border police, the anti terrorism squad, the Criminology Institute, Interior Ministry Hospital, Police Academy, etc.
In 2013, the largest employer in Bulgaria was the National Railway Infrastructure company, with 13 000 employees.
- » Bulgaria's SAC Revokes Fingerprint Identification for Hospital Patients
- » MIHALKOVO: the Only Company For Naturally Aerated Water in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks World Theater Day with Ikar Awards
- » Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time on Sunday Morning
- » Orthodox Bulgaria Celebrates Annunciation
- » Earth Hour Campaign Will be Marked For The 10th Time