The Interior Ministry Is Bulgaria's Largest Employer
The Interior Ministry is Bulgaria's largest employer with 49 000 employees, reports the 24 Chasa daily.
This is the first time the ministry provides official information on the number of employees, which includes administration, police officers, fire fighters, Civil Protection Agency, border police, the anti terrorism squad, the Criminology Institute, Interior Ministry Hospital, Police Academy, etc.
In 2013, the largest employer in Bulgaria was the National Railway Infrastructure company, with 13 000 employees.
- » Woman Finds Hand Grenade In Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Child Mortality Is 2 Times Higher Than EU's
- » Spain's 'Cultural Earthquake' to Rock Sofia in 2015
- » Sofia Woman Finds Hand Grenade at Her Door
- » Bulgarian Miners Go on Underground Strike near Burgas
- » Children Subject to Violence, Deprivation at Bulgarian Reformatories - NGO