Black Sea Kiten Cheapest Among Bulgarian, Greek, Turkish Resorts
Bulgaria's Black Sea town of Kiten is the most affordable resort in Bulgaria, according to a survey of the search site trivago.co.uk.
The southeastern resort Kiten is the cheapest Bulgarian destination for the period June-September with average prices for double room of BGN 66 per night. The Black Sea resorts of Ravda and Sozopol come second and third in the rating with prices ranging between BGN 74-BGN 84 per night. The three Bulgarian resorts are the most affordable among all destinations included in the survey not only in Bulgaria, but in Greece and Turkey as well, Dnevnik informs.
The most expensive Bulgarian resort is Albena as average prices there reach BGN 186 per night, however compared to the top resorts in Turkey and Greece, Albena is much more affordable.
The rating of the most affordable Bulgarian destinations includes also Burgas with prices of BGN 99 per night, Varna – BGN 103, Primorsko – BGN 109, Sveti Vlas – BGN 117, Slanchev Bryag – 125, Zlatni Pyasatsi – BGN 147, Pomorie – BGN 157, and Nesebar – BGN 181.
The most expensive destination among all the cities and resorts included in trivago's rating is Oia on the Greek Santorini island. A night spent in the small village will cost an average of BGN 639 for double room.
The prices showed in the rating have been prepared on the basis of all search queries for accommodation in Bulgaria, Greece and Turkey for the period from June to September 2014.
- » Bulgaria Loses 1M Turkish Tourists a Year due to Cumbersome Visa Issuance Process
- » Bulgarians Complete More Holiday Trips, Excursions Abroad in June
- » Balkan Holidays To Launch Glasgow-Varna Flights Next Summer
- » Bulgarian Couple Hitch-hikes to India in 511 Days
- » Low-Cost Carrier easyJet Launches Sofia-London Stansted Flights in Winter
- » Bulgaria Ranks Among Top 3 Most Popular Destinations for TUI Russia This Summer